Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

dragons

(1/4) > >>

slayer:
People of montrous  i have been asked a question which is intresting does any one know of spells to summon or make a pact with a  dragon.

Morticia:
Hi,

If you don't mind my asking, why do you want to make a pact with a dragon?

I'm Christian, and I think that dragons have to do with satan.  Of course that's just my opinion, but I strongly believe it. 

~Morticia

slayer:
and what evidence do you have to back up your opion what mmakes you belive that.

Phantom X:
This site is excellent for dragon spells.

http://www.geocities.com/Jkarrah/index.html

I would also like to hear Morticias reasoning behind it.

Morticia:
Revelation 12:7

"And there was war in heaven.  Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.  But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down - that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray.  He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Revelation 12:2-4

"The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.  One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.  The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.  Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast?  Who can make war against him?"

Revelation 20:1-3

"And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.  He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.  He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him fron deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.  After that, he must be set free for a short time."

When I was in the process of renouncing witchcraft, I had several dreams and visions that had me very confused.  I went into a trance to connect with 'someone' I knew was trying to contact me.  I believe I saw satan.  He looks like a dragon.  And that trance was BEFORE I read Revelation, so I had no idea how he would look.

This is simply my opinion - I'm not trying to force anyone to believe as I do.  But I do believe is very strongly.

~Morticia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version