Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Spell Request

<< < (2/20) > >>

Morticia:
Or feel free to PM me with details and I'll do all I can do help you.

If there's any one of us you feel you can trust with this info, we'll be glad to report this and keep on until somebody takes this seriously.

Have you found any support-type sites where you could get assistance?   A site such as Monstrous isn't really equipped with a lot of information about child abuse.  You need a website for children in danger; they would be more likely to have links to resources you need.

Devious Viper asked you in the 'Mayday' thread where you are.  I understand you wouldn't want to post this on a public board, but if you want us to help, somebody is going to have to know in order to report it.    Of course the authorities can trace your info and that might help.

Unfortunately the kind of spell you're asking for is something that's not really allowed here - it would possibly fall into the 'Black Magic' category.  I think this is a situation where you really need immediate hands-on intervention.

This man raped you?  Did you report him?  Has he been held accountable?  Does he pay child support?  Can you just move away and not tell him where you are? 

Please keep us updated.

~Morticia

jordyn:
couldn't a spell to confuse the attacker, a banishment or binding work, maybe a spell to find some sort of spritual guardiance and protection or even a spell to help stimulate the legal system to work...be accpetable?

i agree this is a situation magick can not solve, but it can help you feel better about your fight...and most definitly ease the emmenence of being alone in this fight.

i do know there are organizations that will help parents protect their children when the justice system fails...who or where they are, i don't know...but you have the internet...

http://childmolestationprevention.org/pages/resources.html#hotlines

and it's really quite easy to get a restraining order, go to your courthouse and ask...

Dark Lord M:
IS there any spell that can help you brake a habit?

Devious Viper:
Yeah - a spell in rehab!  :-D

Sorry, I fell foul of Omni's curse and just couldn't resist.

taxi for Viper...

Phantom X:
Many of those, break it down to a certain subject.

Viper, this is for people who believe. Do not mock.

~Phantom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version