Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Spell Request

<< < (19/20) > >>

Levinthross:
hmmt he creation of matter from spirit that seems like a spell which would need alot of chanting unless you were calling up some bound power within the ring
and if you chant i advise to be prepared to go from thirty minutes to three hours and use chapstick! and keep some kind of liquid related to your spell near by for drinking bleeding lips are non condusive to chanting and neither is becoming mute from lack of moisture.

Infamous Whisper:
I need a spell that can draw the power of the wind or bend it.

xXxj3TxXx:
I would like to summon an elemental dragon, plzz give me the spell

jordyn:

--- Quote from: xXxj3TxXx on October 19, 2012, 11:51:36 AM ---I would like to summon an elemental dragon, plzz give me the spell

--- End quote ---

Back to my favorite suggestion, Ted Andrews Enchantment of the Fairy Realm. The best spells are those you figure out for yourself, everyone's magic attunement is different and if you work more on attuning to the elements and less on the summoning, it becomes part of your nature not something you have to nurture and that can potentially become a parasite feeding off of you. Unless you know exactly what you're doing and what to feel you can easily be tricked.

CausticChaos:
Hello there, i'm new to this forum and i would like to say it is really nice. I find it very interesting. Anyways, my spell request would be one that gives me enhanced vision. Like for example the ability to see spirits, or faeries, etc. I don't really know much about magick, but i've noticed that it's very popular on the internet which interested me. So if you know of any spells or rituals that would be great thanks. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version