Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

Anyways Into The Otherworlds?

<< < (3/3)

oldbill4823:
Approx 600 complete perceptual agglomerations that constitute complete worlds.
600 that are available to the human energetic structure.
Of course i have not verified this. I have only experienced 2.
I do have it on good authority about the other though. Enough for me to believe it anyway.

confused_mystery:
wow how could u explore these worlds ?? where would u have to go to enter them ?

oldbill4823:
There are quite a few ways to get there.

You wrote about levitating over your bed so hopefully you know that what i am talking about is very very real.
You were only waking up a few inches off your bed and you called this levitation, your body could in fact wake up anywhere your dreaming attention focusses on.
(That attention is nothing to do with your mind. It is totally outside this.)

In dreaming it is possible to train this other attention to focus on very different places
It can be a different place in this world, but i know stories about people who chose to go further.
I have even met a few.

As for my brief excursions i will simply say that whilst fully awake i focussed my 'other' attention on something else  and  negotiated a hitch. Possibly the most terrifying experience of my life. Also one of the dumbest.

This is an enormous subject. Most people just dont get how vast this is. They will read this and think i am on about astral projection, hallucinations, or ideas. I am not.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: oldbill4823 on June 27, 2010, 01:32:18 AM ---
You wrote about levitating over your bed so hopefully you know that what i am talking about is very very real.
You were only waking up a few inches off your bed and you called this levitation, your body could in fact wake up anywhere your dreaming attention focusses on.
(That attention is nothing to do with your mind. It is totally outside this.)

In dreaming it is possible to train this other attention to focus on very different places

--- End quote ---

so u're saying that it wasn't myself doing the levitation, it was just that i was really into my dream ?
ah then how would i train myself to be in other places ?

oldbill4823:
The levitation was probably real. What i was talking about was the secret to how this is possible.
When you  understand how this is possible you will see how it is possible to move bodily into other worlds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version