Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

Strange holes in the ground...

<< < (2/2)

Shadowborn:
That leaves me asking the question of why a technologically advanced race would need that much soil to study. When we do soil studies, we use a small tube to get a sample to the specified depth, leaving a small, hard-to-notice hole in the ground; we don't use a backhoe. I don't think it's likely that someone coming from another world via spaceship is going to want a huge lump of dirt aboard their ship...space is probably going to be really limited.

Nina:
Maybe they are not coming from up above, but way below?

Shadowborn:
In which case, I refer you to my first post in this thread. :gun: Damn molemen...

Nina:
SOUNDS FROM HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OroaCtWnVyc

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. "We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams werent those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Researchers record the screams of the damned?
Fact or fiction? You decide.

LeXtruX:

--- Quote from: Nina on January 03, 2009, 01:38:44 PM ---SOUNDS FROM HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OroaCtWnVyc

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. "We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams werent those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Researchers record the screams of the damned?
Fact or fiction? You decide.

--- End quote ---

Ok to be honest I got chills I never experienced before when hearing that, but that's either fake or scientificly explainable.
Now, I'll give the science explanation.
First of, that's very deep and probably close to the lose plates under the surface, so the colliding and scratching of the plates could make that sound, think of a circle saw cutting through wood, iron or stone ;)
I wouldn't go as far as say that was the actual hell.
Now, I believe the paranormal with all my heart, but I'm pretty much (about 100% sure) that we are actually living in a hell anyway
I believe in multiple realms, all called hells, they are either parralel, or in layers
I do think that every realm underneath ours is a hell in our eyes and everything above being heaven...
In my opinion it's all a different hell ^^
And we being the exact middle one
Both horizontal as vertical (the epicentrum), don't get me wrong, every realm is a universe on its own, so our outer space is the same realm.
I believe we are the center gateway to travel between the realms.
I don't think demons are evil by heart.
Look at humans or animals, some are loving and others of the same kind and race are evil or focked up xD

I also am convinced that cerberus for example is NOT 1 of a kind, he's just 1 of many of the same sort, same goes for Beelzebub, 'Satan' (which in my eyes is just an evil Faun, sry about that^^), are just the strongest and/or leader of their kind ;)

Take god, I think he does exist, but not in ANY way of any believe know to most of this world.
He did NOT create our realm at all.
He's just another 'demon' (or since he comes from realms above it porbably is a celestial) that cared about this realm, since it was so vulnerable.
Because we are the epicentrum of realms we are basicly the gateway and foundation to/of every other realm.
Also, think about it, God is considered pure and good? and satan is considered evil (looking from the christians point of view) but there are fallen angels
and if you look at the demon dog Cerberus, he isn't evil at all, he is actually considered being the guardian of the river styxx so no unworthy would pass on to the afterlife:)

Things like that made me think coming along pieces of information.
The egyptian gods were also demons, every god (except buddha, he was an awakened human) is a demon, 'evil' gods are 'evil' demons and 'good' gods are 'good' demons ;)

Anyone who can live with my point of view?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version