The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Packs

<< < (2/11) > >>

KitsuneFue:
*smiles at Raz* Ha ha, funny. A doppleganger doesn't have an "other self" to kill. A doppleganger can will themselves to be however they want. And I was the only were in my pack for a long time, but then I discovered a new friend and through time, I noticed they were a bit different... He realized what he was a long while back, but it wasn't until he met my friends and I that he realized he wasn't crazy.

Petling:
I used to, but they were all normal people, I think. It was before I realized I might be different. Sadly, I could only hang out with them a little bit before school. But it was the total highlight of my entire day. n_n

Blackout:
I have some friends who I recently found out where vampires and therians. I gess they are my pack in a way tho I am the only were

Erin_wolf:
I'm in a pack that I just made last friday. My Brother has had this experience and ever since he said he felt different. Also our friend is in the pack. She thinks she's a vamp, she loves blood and wants to bite alot. So only 3 members, but its a pack....

Rocket:
I was in a pack a few years ago, but sadly i had to move and therefor had to leave my packmates behind. I am still in contact with one though, the 'Alpha' if you wish to address her as was/is a werewolf like myself.

Now though, i'm in a sort of new pack. There is seven of us, me included. I'll use there nicknames.

Tal, she's part French. Not so much of a werewolf as she is a Vampire.

Nai, she's from India i think. Doesn't speak very much, but when she does it's interesting and worth listening to. She's not a werewolf, but a witch. Powerful and very kind actually.

The last female pack member, Soph, is a native Northern Ireland kid like myself and Tal. But Soph is a vampire to. Pale skin and killer eyes.

There are three more as well, three males.

Mike, who is tall with freakishly curly hair and from N.Ireland as well. I think he's old Frankenstein's Son, but he says he's a vampire.

Ryan, my height and wears glasses. From N.Ireland to. I think he told me that he was a wizard, but with his Personality you'd think he was Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

and Dylan, taller than Mike and myself and from N.Ireland also. He is random, and crazy, and totally insane. Which is why i like him i guess, as i friend i mean. He's a werewold as well.

So whats that? three Vampires, a Witch, a Wizard and two Werewolves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version