Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

the real sightings

<< < (2/4) > >>

ImmortalKain:
I have seen many things, maybe ufo's maybe not I cannot be sure. But I do believe in them and I'm certainly not doing it for attention as I don't like to draw alot of attention to myself (and yet I find myself doing it all the time on here, go figure)  :-P However, I firmly believe in what I saw and there are some strange unexplained happenings in our skies.

Jester:
I have seen some strange lights moving around way up in the sky that it had to be something more then space garbage or something that we made...

onishadowolf:
My friends and me saw something weird fall from the sky a couple of days ago. It was green and blue. I just saw it fall down at angle, but a couple of my friends said it started in a different area of the sky. We all agreed it had a unusual descent if it was space debris. I personally don't think it was space debris because it never changed shape or brightness. And a lot closer and there was no sound of a impact or a emergency vehicle checking it out. It was at least half a mile or a mile away from us, when it fell.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not.

Muerte:

--- Quote from: onishadowolf on April 13, 2009, 08:27:56 PM ---My friends and me saw something weird fall from the sky a couple of days ago. It was green and blue. I just saw it fall down at angle, but a couple of my friends said it started in a different area of the sky. We all agreed it had a unusual descent if it was space debris. I personally don't think it was space debris because it never changed shape or brightness. And a lot closer and there was no sound of a impact or a emergency vehicle checking it out. It was at least half a mile or a mile away from us, when it fell.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not.

--- End quote ---

Swamp Gas  *<:)

onishadowolf:
Actually contrary to the area reputation, there is no swamp in a twenty mile radius. It had a distinct shape to it, like a spear or javelin shape to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version