Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

Which Vampire Clan do You Belong to?

<< < (3/22) > >>

Tybalt:
I'm a white wolf company lover. Although they don't have mine on that test.

I'm a

CATIFF!

Although if you must try and categorize me I am usually Brujah followed by Gangrel followed by a Malk. Many of you though on this forum would accosiate me with Torador I bet though.

--- Quote from: Sick_Angel13 on July 11, 2008, 04:06:51 PM ---What vampire clan do you belong to?
You scored as a Gangrel
You belong to the Gangrel bloodline. Gangrel are very in touch with nature and for this reason are often loners and hermits. They have a very keen sense of the beast inside them and can let it out with devastating results. They do, however, have a bit less control over their impulsive, animalistic nature and are easy to drive into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Gangrel    
   75%
Nosferatu    
   71%
Tremere    
   71%
Toreador    
   67%
Malkavian    
   54%
Brujah    
   50%
Ventrue    
   50%

That's ... a bit what I expected. :roll:

--- End quote ---

Did not expect gangrel from you.

Moloch:
You scored as a Tremere
You belong to the Tremere bloodline, the sorcerors of the vampire underworld. The Tremere command a terrible power over the blood of others. Many Tremere could pop a human being like a pimple with a wave of their hand. For this reason, many other vampires are wary around these cold, remorseless kin. All their time spent studying, however, has left them severely lacking in the physical department
Tremere   
 92% 
Gangrel   
 79% 
Brujah   
 75% 
Nosferatu   
 71% 
Malkavian   
 67% 
Toreador   
 50% 
Ventrue   
 46% 

This is pretty close. So, if we add this to the Vampire name generator, that'd make me some sort of Sorcerous vampire God. Truly awesome!

Tybalt:
Saw you more as a brute than a wizard.

Petling:
Meh, you can say he is a brute of the mind. Usin pure will power to win. :-D

Sick_Angel13:
Brutal wizard. That's new, lol.

I'm a young, uncontrollable, poetic, goth-hippie, hermit vampire lady. Fear me.  *<:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version