Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Witch-Hunting

<< < (9/10) > >>

Shadow:
Sorry but i think its more likely to be a rumour therefore an it. But if He/She is a witch out there or the witch i speak of then i apologize.

Devious Viper:

--- Quote from: Shadow ---Is there any way to tell if there dabbling in dark things because i will let my friend stop that?
--- End quote ---

Well, surely all Witch Finders are familiar with the Hammer of the Witches?? Without a copy of this handbook of the Holy Office how will you discern "...the methods by which the works of witchcraft are wrought and directed, and how they may be successfully annulled and dissolved.."?

--- Quote from: Shadow --- there is something evil around that hill
--- End quote ---

If you discover the evil one dabbling in dark powers you'll be able to go to the section on "...Of the Continuing of the Torture, and of the Devices and Signs by which the Judge can Recognize a Witch; and how he ought to Protect himself from their Spells. Also how they are to be Shaved in Parts where they use to Conceal the Devil's Masks and Tokens; together with the due Setting Forth of Various Means of Overcoming the Obstinacy in Keeping Silence and Refusal to Confess..."

:roll: Oh, hang on, I think I'm just being incredibly facetious.*

~ Viper ~

*great word; contains all the vowells in the correct order, y'know. :)

Morticia:
DV,

You better tell 'em it's a joke, else they'll be trying to sink somebody in a pond to see if they're a witch, rofl!

I had that book; nowadays it's silly and hard to believe people took it seriously.  But they did, and some of the tortures are horrible.

~Morticia

Shadow:
Why would i trust DV any way? :o  :wink:  :lol:

Zak Roy Yoballa:
It worked in Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail! :lol:

"She turned me into a newt!........I got better...."

ZRY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version