Monstrous People > The Psi Zone

Astral Projection

<< < (2/5) > >>

Loup_Garou:
In addition to what CoSmIc has written above, I find that such feats are made a little easier if you remove metal from your person. Things like jewlery, pendants, etc. even the buttons on your jeans or the clasp on your belt (if you don't want to be in your skivvies, just put on a pair of sweats or something - it helps with the "getting comfortable" part, anyway)

Exceptions to this include religeous paraphenalea that you feel would help you. For instance, I've got a large, silver pendant that was given to me as a gift. I use it to help me concentrate on my totem (wolf), who helps me meditate and guides me in my journeys. Now - you may or may not have totemic beliefs, but if you do, try to summon your totem or familiar spirit - ask them politely for help (never demand anything of a spirit because you likely won't get help from them or any of their friends for that matter - demands are for "magi" with too much hubris).

I hope that helps :-) Post back if you have any results from CoSmIc's or my own advice - I love to hear about successful stories.

-Loup

OfShadowedLight:
Well I astral project natrually. I dont know why or really how....I just do and its hard for me to control.

Shadowling:
I don't really want to learn how to have an OBE, but could someone tell me how to enter the Astral World?
     -Shadowling

Shadowling:
Okay! That seriously freaked me out! I thought I'd give the OBE projection thing a try because I figured it wouldn't work, so I tried it right here in front of the computer! I was already in a daze, and I was confident it wouldn't work so I closed my eyes and leaned back and had no fear of leaving 'cause I didn't think I could. But then, my face started vibrating and then my ears and some of my upper torso, so I tried pushing the vibrations down to my toes. It didn't work, so I wasn't nervous again. Suddenly, I felt kind of like I was gently ascending, which freaked me out, so I opened my eyes and I discovered my head was lolling back. Whoa! I completely thought that you couldn't astral project but now I'm having second thoughts! I didn't see anything though.... Oh well, mabeye next time if I don't get freaked out. Thanks CoSmIc!  :D
          -Shadowling

Morticia:
It took me almost 10 years of learning to do self hypnosis to be able to take down walls of the inner psyche.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS.  When you do, you remove all the protective barriers between this world and the world of the supernatural.

People who are born with psychic type abilities don't have these barriers in place as 'normal' people do.  They are often labelled 'crazy', 'disturbed', or even 'mentally ill'.

They see and hear things that others cannot see and hear.  

You will open your consciousness to all sorts of events and experiences that a person is normally protected from.   Then you are vulnerable to the real war between good and evil, God and satan, that goes on in the supernatural realm.  

If anyone is stubborn enough to keep trying this after such a warning, be sure to ask for help when you get in over your head.

God is really the only one who can help you out of this.

It's far more serious than you realize.   I can tell from the writing styles and language usage on this forum that most members are in their teens and early 20's.  I don't like to use my age to try to prove my point, but I am 50, I have been there and I know what I'm talking about.

Astral projection is dangerous.  If God wants you to have a vision, or take you on a journey, you will be taken.  Form a relationship with Him and ask Him if this is something you could benefit from.  Doing it by yourself, or asking for guidance from any strange entity, is simply asking for trouble.

Morticia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version