Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

A Lost World...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: Regina Terra on October 20, 2008, 09:10:22 AM ---*Cough* Mine's better. *Cough* *<:)

--- End quote ---

Was that really necessary? I mean, that does seem rather rude and quite unwarranted. Are you really so desperate to prove yourself?
I wasn't really aware that this was a competition, either. Had I known, I most definitely would have made my post much more flamboyant and completely unrealistic to compete with your "tribe of sexy mutant humans" and "special mutant powers".

Regina Terra:
Lol, sorry, I thought if I put the Jester icon up then y'all would know it was only a joke.

I wasn't serious. :-D

Kadesh:

--- Quote from: Regina Terra on October 21, 2008, 03:57:43 PM ---Lol, sorry, I thought if I put the Jester icon up then y'all would know it was only a joke.

I wasn't serious. :-D

--- End quote ---

Well I'm glad you find it funny when someone is offended. That's nice.

Mr. Kreepy:

--- Quote from: Regina Terra on October 21, 2008, 03:57:43 PM ---Lol, sorry, I thought if I put the Jester icon up then y'all would know it was only a joke.

--- End quote ---

Let's dissect this, shall we?
First of all, you start your post with "Lol", meaning you find it funny that you offended me.
Secondly, since when does the jester emoticon mean anything? Plenty of people here, you included, make unnecessary and disrespectful comments and find them absolutely hilarious. Use of that emoticon does not mean you are joking, it simply means you lack the class and maturity not to laugh at your own disrespectful remarks.

Kadesh:
 Ok..  :focus:

Expand on your 'lairs".. what else would you have?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version