Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

i want to be a demon hunter can anyone help

<< < (2/10) > >>

Nina:
Sorry for being blunt, but this lack of interpunction is really annoying. Please, do something about it.  :roll:

Rainbow:
This is what I could get from what my sister left behind. Sorry if it is a little clumpsy it was kind of hard for me to translate.  This was some basic steps and rules the mentor of my sister gave her. If he wasn't dead I would love to give you his number, but he's not among us anymore. So I really hope it could at least help you to start.

First of all you should know that a Spiritual Warrior (Demon Hunter) is a person either has physical or spiritual wisdom and knowledge. These people have been trained for years, even centuries (incarnations).
The steps are simple:
1 .- You must learn a martial art (kung fu, Tai Chi, Judo, Karate, etc.).
2 .- You must learn to use the katana (Japanese sword) or any other sword, whether Japanese or not.
3 .- Have total balance on your emotions and thoughts.
4 .- You must learn to control your impulses and personality.
5 .- Be clear about what you used and what does not work.
6 .- To know who can you trust and who not (or who is your friend and who is known).
7 .- Always respect other beliefs and opinions.
8 .- Always calm and at peace (it is very important because that is what you transmit to others).
9 .- Have a altar for some Archangel and greet him every day (that is important as they are the protectors of the Spiritual Warrior)
10 .- Always have very high values to follow.
11 .- Be sure of yourself.
12 .- Be faithful and respectful.

Remenber always to be patient. Don't let anything get you out of concentration. Always believe that you are stronger that what your facing, because if you let them think you are afraid, they gonna use your weakness to take advantage of you.

You need to be physical strong, because every fight will comsume your energy. And you have to learn how to control your breathing, to keep your energy level stable.

You need to be spiritual strong, because you can't face demons, who are the masters of deception and half-truths. Who know how to eat the mind, and if you are not sure about your reasons for fighting, they can play with your mind until you let go or you end up dead.

So always be strong in both ways. Trains not only your body, but also your mind. And more important remenber why you are doing this task. and who gives you the strength and the power to confront the evil forces of the world. And always give thanks and appreciation that without their assistance you had not been able to overcome.

Well this is all I could get for now. But as soon as I get my hand in more information I will let it get to you. Sorry againg for my english. Here in Puerto Rico is not our first language. Really hope it will help you. :-D

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Smithkakarot on January 05, 2009, 01:43:19 PM ---First, grow/cut your hair to about just past chin-length. Next, dye it silver. Next, get a red trenchcoat. Next, get a big-ass sword and two guns. POOF! You're Dante.

...okay, sorry, I couldn't resist. While hunting demons and monsters and **** would indeed be cool, I really feel you'd have to be like, super-strong. Like, super-duper strong. Like, Kid Goku-level strong. (Saying this, I'm actually crazy enough to ask God to make it so people can actually get that powerful.)

And if you don't mind me askin', Letter, could chi energy affect demons?

--- End quote ---

this is the first good laugh i've had since saturday night, thank you.

and absolutely, the east has some intriguing understandings of spiritual energy.

as for the rest...

how would martial arts aside from the mental  training work against non physical foes?  the fit for energy does make sense though.

isn't the katana just another style of golden sword?

but generally there's some good advice in there, but why worship an archangel when simple prayer contacts it's Creator?

there are more basic and controllable methods for dealing with them, i suggest you understand the basics of interacting with them, unfortunately this is one pursuit where you have to intimately understand what your hunting to truly know what will work for you when dealing with them, they're not always anime beasts.

...each person has their own personal strength, find yours and where you draw if from and then you're ready to start this desire.

google demonology and seriously browse a lot of the back posts on this board while grounding your soul and your will...both suck to lose.

cheza:
Thank you guys this information is very valueable.

As far as the martial arts training I do understand the need to have physical strength, but I am kind of curious to understand the physical part of the demon hunt. 

Will there actually be physical fighting?

I practice a form of angel magic so I am very aware of the arc angels and the one I call on the most of course is Micheal.

I will continue my research on demonology although so far what I have found is a bunch of fiction nothing based in reality.

I will go back and read some of the old post on this cite and try to gather some more information but I do thank everyone for their advice.

I hope my typing is better this time as it seems people sort of had a problem with it before.

I would like to continue to gather information so if anyone has anything else or knows of anyone that I may speak with please let me know.

Also if anyone knows of any cites that may have this kind of information thats based in reality I would appreciate you letting me know.

jordyn:
deliriums realm, they're a bit more practical in their discussion with less glamorization concerning demonology, but have a lot of info on them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version