Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

Underwater Stonehenge?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nina:
Ok, Kreep, what do you have against tinfoil hats? They are really neat, they keep your head warm and they hide us from Spaghetti monsters waves.... and they look really cool!!!!

Saying this, Im going to take a pic of me with MY tinfoil cap!!!!

Rock oooon!!!!

Mr. Kreepy:
Sorry, sorry, nothing personal. :laugh:
I just use that because it's the perfect example of a stereotypical whackjob conspiracy nutcase. The kind that makes even you look perfectly sane. :laugh:

Anyway...I'm going to see what research I can do on this topic, because I want to know what theories there are to the cultural origins of these stone monuments.

Nina:
Yes, please do, Kreep, this topic is really very interesting and has a lot of potential!

ps: but I am starting a tinfoil hat contest, just wait and see!  :wink:

KillFast:

--- Quote from: Nina on January 12, 2009, 11:40:09 AM ---Ok, this one made me laugh:

--- Quote ---"Experts in petroglyphs generally don't dive, so we're running into a bit of a stumbling block there."
--- End quote ---

I mean, is it so hard to learn those experts to dive???? Or take a pic  of the stones??? Or whatever????

Like, sorry, we really dont know what lies there, but our scientists are afraid of going under....so now we are simply gonna dig that out....  riiiight!  :roll:

--- End quote ---

but nina in the case of taking a picture, pictures cant tell us if it is real or not only that it is there but i guess in my eyes that really all that is important

Kadesh:
 Has anyone found any more info on this one?? Pictures maybe?? How the hell can you write an article and not give us a damn picture??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version