The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Licking yourself in public! :o

(1/11) > >>

SherlawkDragon:
In an attempt to bring some life back into this forum, I'm dropping in one of the topics I made up for the forums at Weresource.
Occasionally, I catch myself doing things in public that... shouldn't be done in public.  We all do things like this, we try to hide it, with some success, but sometimes, it just slips out while we aren't looking, and the next thing we know: We're biting at an itch, or scratching our head with our foot.  Does anyone have anything to share along these lines?  Perhaps a funny story?  Perhaps an interesting thought?

sexywolfgirl:
I just have to say one thing, the commercial where the the girl's underwear rides up, well she finds different ways to adjust them, get the hint? :wink:

PantheraLeo:
I regularly growl at people I don't like if the pass me by, and I have been caught once or twice stretching on all fours...

Leo

SherlawkDragon:
Well the people around me know about it, so when they catch me doing things like that, they shrug it off as my usual behavior.  heh.

PantheraLeo:
I get smacked on the nose if one of my friends catches me growling...its quite funny really..people look at us funny but we don't care

Leo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version