Monstrous Music & Games > RPGs and Gaming

are you the one?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Omnipotent:
Haha, oh wow. To believe that anyone could really be "The Alpha" or something in that direction.

No damn it, be your own leader. Live your own life and follow your own rules, where is your pride?

Now stand tall or tuck that tail between your legs and get out of my sight. haha. :D
I'm not in some kind of a group or anything myself, nor would i want to. Just a heads up, avoid it...
Its full of arrogant pricks anyway, claiming to be your friend.

Also, being superior.. hmm. Guess I'm pretty far beyond that word. But otherwise i wish you the best of luck Sarimau.
But ontop of what i said, if you think you need some kind of protection from a more superior being or whatever it is,
then I would advice that, but with extreme caution. You don't want to end up like some people, in prison.. for example.

Omni.

sarimau:
oh..maybe, i can look for the good guys to end not in prison like what you said..^_^

i just a little curious and,

for your info,

i can stand on my own..^_^

Aniyu:
Its good to stand on your own.  I stand on my own, but i have a friend that is more dominate than i. If she wants to know something i usually don't deny it too long. For example i messed up my hand a while ago and when i returned to her presence she demanded to see my hand and eventually i let her see it, good thing cuz i had broken a knuckle and had a small boxers fracture.

No one is a "leader" cept in serious cults. Though i am part of a loose knit pack type thing. If you could call it that. When some of us are together we just feel safer.

sarimau:
hmm..

so..

it doesn't matter who dominates the other..what matters is if we are ready to help one another..

haha..

nice..^_^

Aniyu:
You could say something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version