The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Weird feeling while trying to P-shift

<< < (2/2)

Erin_wolf:
Well, I'm not sure if this is from trying to P-shift or just lying still for a while, but sometimes I lose feeling in my hands.

Vince_03:
as in you're saying that your hands go numb?

well, if that's the case, i'm sorry but maybe that's not related to p-shifting. maybe it has more relevance in the field of medicine

KitsuneFue:
It takes more than just lying back and concentrating to P-shift, Erin. Those who can P-shift are normally born with the ability to do so and forcing oneself to do it without having a natural affinity for it takes years of meditation, self-hypnosis, and training.

The only explanation I can give you for why your hands went numb is this... When one concentrates long enough, something will happen. Not always what the person wanted, but something usually does happen. You probably just started to slow your heart rate and breathing to a point where you were about to fall asleep.

Basile:

--- Quote from: KitsuneFue on June 12, 2009, 11:30:26 PM ---It takes more than just lying back and concentrating to P-shift, Erin. Those who can P-shift are normally born with the ability to do so and forcing oneself to do it without having a natural affinity for it takes years of meditation, self-hypnosis, and training.

The only explanation I can give you for why your hands went numb is this... When one concentrates long enough, something will happen. Not always what the person wanted, but something usually does happen. You probably just started to slow your heart rate and breathing to a point where you were about to fall asleep.

--- End quote ---

Nobody can P-Shift!!

WinterHybrid:
I think you were experiencing a M-shift, or a D-shift Erin :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version