Apocalypse Soon > The End

Theary: Darkness & Light.

(1/2) > >>

RevNaomiHps:
The other day I found out how the light over comes the darkness...

I got on the bus with my son and the sun was blazing through the bus window...and it was hurting my eyes...and then it came to me...

When you look at the sun on a real blinding day and it hurts your eyes thats how it feels for those in the darkness when someone with the light in them comes into contact with the one in the darkness...

The light hurts the dark and the light always wins because the darkness cant cope with the brightness of the light...thus meaning that when someone who lives in the darkness is confronted with someone who lives in the light it makes the person who lives in the darkness angry and frustrated because they can cope with the light...

How many of you find that when the sunny day is so bright that it realy hurts your eyes and you just want to hide in the darkness because it gives releaf from the blazing sun?

This is why I know that all ppl who follow the light no matter which religion they follow the light will always win...because the sun never tiers and the sun never burns away...but the darkness hides from all things light...

We have to have both...the light and the dark because they complement each other...

I just wanted to point out that the light always wins...

Just my Theray...Oh and sorry for the spelling mistakes...

RevNaomiHps...

Shadowling:
And, yet, if you think about it, darkness, eventually wins. All lightbulbs eventually die, right? Our sun, will oneday explode, leaving darkness. Entropy, will oneday kill all the stars in the universe, and there shall be no light left anywhere! So, even though light can temprarily overcome darkness, it cannot keep it at bay forever..... And that is my theory.....    
         -Shadowling

RevNaomiHps:
Thats interesting...have you got some info on this because i would like to read about it...maybe a link or something...

There is also the moon that gives light in the darkness...but thats never going to esplodes...is it?...

RevNaomiHps...

Shadowling:
You are correct, the moon won't explode, but you are forgetting that the moon itself is not luminous. The moon reflects light from the sun, and the sun will explode.    
              No, I don't have any information. It is proven that the sun will explode, unless of course, it is unique to every other star in the known universe. Why do you require a link?  
      -Shadowling

RevNaomiHps:
So I can understand it more and also see the effects it is going to have...I watched the horizon program last night and it talked about global dimming and wamring...in 50 years time the world is going to be a deaseart...and that means the whole world not just different parts of the world...the uk will become a place of frezzing winters and the summers will be giant dust storms...

I was watching it with my son and became quite up set...I will also check out the horizon web site they might have something there about the sun also...thanks for you in put...

This is seriouse...

RevNaomiHps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version