Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Elementals

(1/4) > >>

Carden:
I have been reading up on Elementals and was curious if there was a spell or something that either let you find them or (respectfully) summoned them.

Countess:
There are a number of resources regarding working with Elementals. However, if you are new to magic I would continue studying much longer before you try. They can be fickle & sometimes dangerous.

matthew321:
Well if you can use your will to manipulate the elements then elementals is a logical assumption. The creation or even working with elementals is very tedious. If you are new you probably will fail. But as for possibility it is plausible. They can be very helpful. I recommend a sparing use of them. I would also be wise on what situation to call them for. Like possibly a flood you would call a water elemental for its mastery of water or a fire elemental if a volcano explodes. But the opposite may also work such as a fire elemental to melt ice or water to put out fire. Basic concepts like this. But still be seldom and careful.

Carden:
i'm not exactly new... i just learn from (i know this is going to sound awful) experimenting. i come up with a goal and then try to figure out ways to achieve this goal. basically, i learn as i go and i figured i could learn more about elementals if i could just find one and have a conversation with it.

my main goal is to find an earth elemental and try to figure out what's going on with all the earthquakes. it seems like, in California alone, there's one or two a week now. Water and wind have been overly active too.
it just seems like everyone but fire has gotten all wound up and i can't quite figure out why.

Countess:
In that case, I would look up info on contacting gnomes or the fey. Much of it will involve you spending time alone with nature. Remember that the fey can be tricky so always show proper respect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version