The Darker Side > Human Monsters

Crazy Girl + Pups + River = Oh s**t...

(1/3) > >>

Anaya:
This is one of the darkest things I've seen. The videos say it all.

http://blubbaproductions.com/girl-throws-puppies-in-river.html

at the bottom of that page is a youtube video that starts playing on it's own, and it's just a video in response to the one above it. You don't have to watch that one first but it gives a pretty fair warning of what you are about to see.

EDIT: She was caught but there isn't anything on her sentence yet.

Anaya:
She was caught but I haven't been able to find out what they are going to do with her.

chaoticpsyche:
what the fark! Who would wanna throw a puppie!?!?!? I'll take them! I can't feed them but I'll find them really really really good homes so that they don't get thrown into a river! GAH! People are idiots these days....

Moloch:
Just playing Devil's Advocate here but, what if they could find no one to take the puppies, or even one of them? A lot of folks have been abandoning pets lately and when you do that, not only does the pet suffer hunger, malnutrition, and disease, but it can also go feral, and attack people.

When feral dogs or cats are caught, they are almost universally euthanized. To give you some perspective, in my area last summer, so many cats and kittens were abandoned that the shelters were actually over capacity in many cases, and rescue organizations were overloaded as well. Not a single one could accept the four four-week old kittens someone abandoned in our pump-house last June. In fact, the only reason these little guys made it is because I was persistent and kept looking until I heard about a little rescue organization from someone else. It was very small then and they almost didn't take us. The only reason they did was that I'd risked injuring an area where I'd had surgery to rescue the kittens when they got stuck in some tight spots as they fled from me.

Now, how many folks are that persistent? Given that possibility; what's worse, drowning, being thrown from a speeding car, or dieing a slow and agonizing death from parasitic infection and malnutrition.

It's called a sportsman's decision. None of the options are particularly nice, but one or two are kinder than the others. I know watching her do this was messed up beyond belief, but there may have been extenuating circumstances we don't know about yet.

LeXtruX:
@Moloch: even so, throwing them like that and taping it also makes it cruel and crazy... it's just wrong... poor puppies T_T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version