Author Topic: Monster fight arena, you we fight eachother on this with words.  (Read 3858 times)

Kazewarrior

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
Re: Monster fight arena, you we fight eachother on this with words.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 06:45:29 PM »
Oh someone want to invoke the wrath of Kaze? Takes out a dagger and slices open your neck.
Dream like you have forever, but live like you don't have a day.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »
This is getting old and redundant I can't even read other topics due to the fact that you post so much... If you're going to continuously post can you hid edit on you're last post and just make it really long.... That way I won't have to worry about seeing it at the top of my unread topics list...

Thanks. By the way It's Chaoticpsyche no chaochickits or something.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

tiger227

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
licks my own blood, haha, You finally come forth. Walks toward Kaze with claws ready and doublelightsaber in hand. Chaotics, srry, but then i still need to post new ones. Well that was mean cp
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:57:30 PM by tiger227 »
Power speed sneakiness smell hearing, my traits,the traits of a tiger.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »
Post new ones when it's necessary, not every 5 seconds! I can't read anything else cause this is perpetually at the top of my unread topics list because you won't just go back and add to the last one sentence post you made. If you're going to abbreviate my name at least make it CP, there isn't an s before psyche.

**mutters to self** it's almost like talking to a 5 year old....
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

tiger227

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
Snaeks into cps house and gets freddy to go in her dreams and kills her :spy:

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 07:17:43 PM »
Sneak into my house and see what happens. Do it I dare you.

tiger227

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
i can smell you, duh, your next door, i can see you in the window, seriously

markus
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 08:32:48 PM »
Ok I am going to butt in now

Tiger.....you need to read the rules here...seriously, quit posting one after another, wait to get a reply then post, or use the edit button to add more text to your post

Next QUIT using that text lingo (ie: ur,srry etc etc), USE proper spelling and grammar, it is annoying to say the least, every once in a while, OK.... I can understand, but all the time gets on my last nerve

Watch the way you say things here, and if you say anything to insult or piss off anybody here, bad news for you my friend

Lastly, I am the one who locked your other account, if you would have PM'd me or Loki, we could have reset it for you, having 2 accounts is also against the rules here, consider yourself lucky I approved the one you have right now

Consider yourself warned, and do not let these things happen again, ask anyone here, I am not the one you want to have coming down on you

Nuff said
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 08:35:56 PM by markus »
What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?

We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »
*Grabs Tiger227 from LG, compacts him to a singularity, opens portal to the chaotic nothing outside of creation. I then create a pocket dimension and drop what was once Tiger227 into it, and seal the way behind him so that he can never return, recorporealize, resurrect, or in any way bother anyone ever again.*

Let's see him get out of that without God-moding.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 08:29:59 AM »
Watches from a far, puts my head down and mutters to myself, "Always stealing the fun." "Can I play with the pocket dimension, make it a hell then a perversion of heaven and back again, please?"
-The shadows connect us all-

tiger227

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »
Floats around in nothingness, reads a book on how to get out of here, on chapter 9 of 12, so get ready <^>

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »
Watches from a far, puts my head down and mutters to myself, "Always stealing the fun." "Can I play with the pocket dimension, make it a hell then a perversion of heaven and back again, please?"

Torment at will, Oni! I anticipate a lot of special tortures.

Floats around in nothingness, reads a book on how to get out of here, on chapter 9 of 12, so get ready <^>

Go ahead - TRY - Tiger227. No matter what stunt you pull, I will have a better one to put you back in your place.

tiger227

• Weres
  • Young Beast
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 05:23:14 PM »

reading chapter 12.... done, Hides and watches, learning the moves that make moloch so prominent.

Go ahead - TRY - Tiger227. No matter what stunt you pull, I will have a better one to put you back in your place.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 06:17:45 PM »
I was going to have a little fun and RP, but I can't.

Tiger... you're a fucking dumbass.  *<:) *<:) *<:) *<:)
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 01:54:43 AM »

reading chapter 12.... done, Hides and watches, learning the moves that make moloch so prominent.

Hell, I'll tell you what does it. I have a brain, and I know how to use it. Now go lay down somewhere kid, 'fore you hurt yourself.