Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 2459 times)

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
  • ware-ing a hat because I'm balder than Picard
World of Warcraft
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:08:33 AM »
I hope this place is ok for this thread.

I think WoW is a combat simulator like an air flight simulator is for air force pilots though something like MW might be better for combat.

Here's a video I took of myself , I play a mage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbrurL2uA0A
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

Anaya

• Great Master
  • Eternity: Overrated and Over Populated
    • Spiritually Yours - Anaya
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:40:41 AM »
OMFG! I'm Horde Too :3 <3 I also have a mage....

Gmail: anniemcnomed@gmail.com

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:44:04 AM »
fuk yes.
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

Anaya

• Great Master
  • Eternity: Overrated and Over Populated
    • Spiritually Yours - Anaya
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »
Checklist for Dungeons:

Party []
Food []
Drinks []
Potions []
Buffs []
DPS []
Healer []
Tank []
Spanish Guy []
+30 FPS []
Ready Check [] [] [] [] []

From this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qX7ehxyYRQc

Gmail: anniemcnomed@gmail.com

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
Party.... lol

There are tons of vids of course...here is one that I like, though not too fond of the song. It aint' bad. A little repetitive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKcJFbzd598

Now here's another one, much better done I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbAyQGVwq-s

And one where it's like I wish the game played like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBEIJ7umHc

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 12:02:17 AM »
I play alliance on Proudmoore Server, as soon as my tower is up and running again I'll be able to play again. Mightymomo is my main toon she's a drood :) I can't wait to get it back up and running.

Yes, Ravening, this is the correct place to post this. :)
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »
I think I might know you irl.  Damn that's weird that I think that.  Are you the guild leader?  The person I'm thinking of at least had a guild.

I'm Arostu on Farstriders.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/farstriders/arostu/simple

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »
I do have a guild, but it's more of a bank for me, The guild is called Amaterasu Mikoboshi. However, I've probably pugged with you, and don't remember, I was out of WoW for a good little while seeing as working, designing a website, and everything else kept taking all my time. Now, I don't have a Video card so that doesn't help me much either.

I doubt you know me irl, unless you've been to FL or I was stationed with you in CA. Those are the only places I've been in the U.S. Not including the cross country drive from CA to FL.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
ah, ok  :-D

Yeah we mighta pugged before.

So I guess you're 80 since you're so busy.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 12:19:35 AM »
Yea I'm a lvl 80 :) However, I haven't been on in a while.. I feel kind of bad about that too.... Especially since I just bought a 2 month subscription when I really don't have the money for it. If we had pugged before it was a long arse time ago. I haven't done any of the weeklies, or daily randoms since I've been back cause I have either been away from my computer, or because I don't have a video card cause my dad took it for the server he's running.

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »
I'm into cata heroics (finally) and I did my first cata raid a couple of nights ago. I didn't wipe the group too many times lol

Just learning how to PVP, I never PVP'ed for the longest time.  Maybe a couple of months.  I have A LOT to learn!!  Still just need to learn the maps even and as well how to take down a friken healy priest solo.  I've just blown through my mana on a self-healy priest with my interrupts and she still survived.  In that WG video, I had about 23 kb to 3 deaths, I guess that means I can take an army at a 7:1 ratio lol.  I normally really suck but I was just in the zone on that one and happened to be recording it.

btw, that Guild name is very interesting.  What does it mean? The Japanese sounding name.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:25:29 AM by Ravening »

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 12:36:44 AM »
I don't know how to PVP, I tried it once, and failed so horribly, that the guild I was part of laughed for hours! lol Yea, that's how bad it was, I was on vent cursing up a storm. So I never returned to the PVP world, I like PVE way to much.

I can't afford Cata, but if I could I would sooo make a worgen hunter! I did on a friends account, it was so awesome!

The name is the Japanese God of evil, name means “August Star of Heaven”

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »
Ever heard of a band called Behemoth?  They got a song that in part reminds me of that title.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 12:51:15 AM »
I have heard of the band, I just never really got into their music though. It's been a while since I listened to it though. So I might try again tomorrow once I'm by myself, my friend is here and she's not a big fan of rock, metal, techno, trance, anything I listen to really... Except country, that's our neutral ground when we're in the car together seeing as I can't listen to rap...

Before I forget Here is my favorite WoW video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 12:56:40 AM »
I'll just post you the lyrics then, if that's ok.   :roll:

I the Sun ov man
The offspring ov the stellar race
My halo fallen and crushed upon the earth
That I may bring balance to this world

I son ov perdition
From sheer nothingness transgressed
Unto the highest self -- to utmost freedom
To explore the starry nature ov my rage

I pulse ov existence
The law ov nature undenied
I hold the torch ov Heraclites
So I can shake the earth and move the suns

I divine Iconoclast
Injecting chaos into my veins
With life accepted
With pain resurrected
Is the embrace ov god in man profound

The joy ov a dawn
The ecstasy ov dusk
Nourished have I this karmic flow
Where great above meets great below
Let it be written!
Let it be done!
Scattered I walk towards the fractured light

haha!  we just 7 manned the new 80 level onyxia...  That's a fantastic video.