Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 2458 times)

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »
I do like the lyrics, I might have to check out the song. As I said it's been a long time since I've listened to them. So they might have changed, I remember them as a really big screamer group, and I never really got into screamer music. I like rock, however, I like to be able to listen to the lyrics as well.. Crap it's 4AM I gotta wake up at 10... I can't wait till I'm able to sleep all day again...
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Anaya

• Great Master
  • Eternity: Overrated and Over Populated
    • Spiritually Yours - Anaya
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
... o.o;; I have a lv 84 (mah mage) on Dawnbringer... :3 and then five other toons that are 52, 52, 11, 7, and 7

Gmail: anniemcnomed@gmail.com

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
  • ware-ing a hat because I'm balder than Picard
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 07:22:40 AM »
 :-D
What's the name of your mage?
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

Anaya

• Great Master
  • Eternity: Overrated and Over Populated
    • Spiritually Yours - Anaya
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »
Lolascate xD

Gmail: anniemcnomed@gmail.com

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »
sweet I looked up your skirt in the armory....  :roll:

Here is another video I made today.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf46oriCgfE
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 05:51:43 PM by Ravening »
You are doing something very sacred here, something very daring, during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself, and then recreating yourself anew, in each golden moment of Now.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
Lol, I go and make a video of my boomkin dancing and it looks like crap.. How did you get yours to look good?
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
I used fraps and to edit/produce I use WMM and Cyberlink Powerdirector, depending what I need.

I can actually start uploading HD videos now as I found a new way to upload that bypasses the youtube/browser uploader that fails for me 1/2 or more of the time...

I'm gonna try HD next..

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »
And here, I prided myself on being a computer geek, and I don't even know what 2 of those 3 programs is! Must look into this now. lol, Good luck with the HD! That would be pretty bad arse!

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 05:39:33 AM »
The HD video was just taking waaaay too much time to process. I have to figure out how to do it better so it will actually work.  The youtube uploader is way buggy for me so large files are kinda a pain.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »
I can see that, unless you have super bandwidth like a T-4 Connection (which I don't think anyone but Bill Gates has...)

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
fricken Bill Gates.  t-4 is that like Military?

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 11:58:24 AM »
It is used by the military, but I was talking about having it in the house. Bill Gates would be the only one who could afford it. T-4 is pretty Bamf though, super fast, unless everyone is on the internet at the same time....

Ravening

• Weres
  • High Priest
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »
A new vid is coming with Fight Club audio clip in the background. I'll post it when it's done uploaded.

http://www.alphaomegadimension.info/bloodmoon/tol_barad_1-4-2011.wmv

Sorry it's not on youtube.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 12:18:14 PM by Ravening »