Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Faeries & The Fay

Secret Commonwealth 1691-1893

<< < (4/4)

Angelus:

--- Quote from: bearserkar on January 19, 2011, 04:06:19 PM ---I thanked you because I am an American in the United States of America, I speak American English. That is why I use a websters dictionary. I will accept anything you say to me from this moment on as a compliment because it seems you are better educated than I.  Maybe it is some since of nationalism to the crown. In what I am guessing maybe you are better than me. So once again I do thank you for putting me the commoner "me" in his place.  So I will go back now to communal grooming and foraging.

--- End quote ---

Sarcasm isn't needed here. I was merely demonstrating that the book was not in Gaelic. I am not English. I find your comment about "nationalism to the crown" redundant. I am Scottish. Ask any Scotsman nd he will tell you "I have no Queen". Also from being Scottish, that is why I recognise the language of the book as Scots English. Also your education comments have fallen far from the truth. i dropped out of school at 16.

Muerte:
  Bear I am going to tell you here and now to watch how you speak to my Moderators.  Angelus did nothing but point out a fact to you, nothing more.  You should listen to and take heed to his information considering he is over there living that portion of life and not over here trying to decipher from books. 

The whole point to Monstrous is for like minded people from the world over to come together and share information, compare notes, and better understand the world of the Occult.  Not stand before others and say with a self rightiousness that because we are Americans we are right in every way.  I am an American and i can tell you that from visiting many other countries we are more closely Arrogant as a whole than we are right about anything.

Listen to the other members and digest what they have to say before jumping onto a soapbox.  Listen Especialy to the Moderators, they were not given/offered their positions on a whim.  They know what they are talking about and have proven their knowledge in their given feilds of study.  Questions?  (Ino note, the last was retorical, I do not nor do I need a responce from you on this.  All you need to do is comply with what I have ask for you to do.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version