Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Whats up with all these UFO sightings lately?

<< < (2/23) > >>

Nina:
Lol, not lil kitties???  :-o

matthew321:
Well based on what I can find on the internet a large number of people believe that aliens are coming. The term aliens meaning, beings that are not from earth are coming to earth.
Now let's assume that this is really going to happen, the belief in this is further torn by people who believe the aliens are good and the people who believe they are bad.

Essentially based on my research of the ever true and reliable internet is that people believe aliens are coming. They are supposedly from this ash-tar command and are recruiting people to be light workers. They from what I have seen, are trying to portray themselves as a positive force. Now I can only get this information from real humans who are these "light workers" I cannot get the information from the aliens directly. So I am skeptical of the reliability of the information. (more so then usual for internet based information)
The light workers put up websites and you tube videos that represent the aliens. So knowing how this sounds, I leave you all to your interpretations.

Other names are galactic federation, and something they promote called "DNA activation" which has something to do with activating your pineal gland to achieve a higher vibration to be closer of obtaining the level the aliens are on. So essentially this has become a religion.

So to sum this up, aliens are coming and are making themselves more known and supposedly are coming down to help us and not eat us. Despite how much media we have that portrays aliens as evil, these guys are supposedly good.

This is what I have found and there are a surprising amount of people who believe this.

Now in my personal opinion I agree with Confused Mystery. Perhaps not expressed in the same manner but still with the same intensity.

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on February 28, 2011, 08:30:53 PM ---C.M.... Have I told you that I love you latley? Im not even kiding... LOL!

--- End quote ---

lol luv ya too

oh and at least a few people should remember where i got the buttered up kitties idea from  :wink:

--- Quote from: Nina on February 28, 2011, 10:35:25 PM ---Lol, not lil kitties???  :-o

--- End quote ---

lol yes the kitties too then while they meow themselves like crazy the aliens would skin them and use their fur as g strings because they're NAKED !! then use the meat and fat as their version of a twinkie  :-o  :-o

--- Quote from: matthew321 on March 01, 2011, 02:17:10 PM ---Well based on what I can find on the internet a large number of people believe that aliens are coming. The term aliens meaning, beings that are not from earth are coming to earth.
Now let's assume that this is really going to happen, the belief in this is further torn by people who believe the aliens are good and the people who believe they are bad.

Essentially based on my research of the ever true and reliable internet is that people believe aliens are coming. They are supposedly from this ash-tar command and are recruiting people to be light workers. They from what I have seen, are trying to portray themselves as a positive force. Now I can only get this information from real humans who are these "light workers" I cannot get the information from the aliens directly. So I am skeptical of the reliability of the information. (more so then usual for internet based information)
The light workers put up websites and you tube videos that represent the aliens. So knowing how this sounds, I leave you all to your interpretations.

Other names are galactic federation, and something they promote called "DNA activation" which has something to do with activating your pineal gland to achieve a higher vibration to be closer of obtaining the level the aliens are on. So essentially this has become a religion.

So to sum this up, aliens are coming and are making themselves more known and supposedly are coming down to help us and not eat us. Despite how much media we have that portrays aliens as evil, these guys are supposedly good.

This is what I have found and there are a surprising amount of people who believe this.

Now in my personal opinion I agree with Confused Mystery. Perhaps not expressed in the same manner but still with the same intensity.

--- End quote ---

lol that's because i'm being sarcatic mattie  :-D but there is evidence that their future visit isn't gonna be the 1st ones .. hint hint indian(as in mayans and aztecs and i think the incas as well) pyramids, science, math, and art  %&$

ViciouslyMe:
Yeah, the whole idea that they visited long ago. While a some what reasonable idea, I think at this point its over used. Used so much it starts to look like the only "evidence" people can present. Dinosaurs once were here as well, does that mean they're coming back? For all we know, who ever may or may not have visited long ago could be extinct. As the why there are so many sightings. Its been said before, but I'll say it again. Its nothing to really worry about. Either they come in peace, are they don't and we can't stop them. Its been theorized that if any "aliens" has the ability to come here from a place that we have not yet visited, then they will be at such an advancement in technology that we wouldn't stand a chance. And before anyone asks, I put aliens in quotation marks because the use on that word is dependant on who uses it.

ravinclaw:
I think if they were to make contact they would do it in a big way. They would want to talk to people who have some power , government officials and that sort, they wouldnt be telling their plans to a few stooges and telling them to advertize it on the web.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version