Apocalypse Soon > The End

Its the End of the World as we know it! Do you feel fine?

<< < (2/22) > >>

SKGS:
yes, but for what?

Nina:
I dunno, I guess if I knew wth we waited for exactly, I wouldnt make this thread. I have my theories and few ideas, but they are sooo wild that Im hardly gonna share. But just a note, to use the one that others said for me: Return of ancient God(dess), with that, return of balance to feminine, instead of this male (its been too long guyz dont ya agree?).

A lil link to explain for me: http://www.halexandria.org/dward383.htm

ravinclaw:
I think some of the things going on, not all, but some are because of the time of year. It is a time when the veil between the worlds is at its thinest. Thats not all there is to it, in my own opinion. But I do feal it should be taken into consideration.

Lets face it though, the "veil" now, even at its strongest isnt what it once was. Its much easier now to take a peek at the otherside. For those of us looking for improvement in those areas it is easier still.

Wolfman528:
Not sure if this means anything on this topic, but I've been having serious deja vu moments. I've never remembered my dreams, but lately, I've been remembering dreams when what happened in them is happening around me, it's nothing major, just my family and me bringing groceries in, but there is usually variations on what we're talking about, but twice, it has mirrored perfectly. Wouldn't post this if it hadn't rattled me so much. Sorry if it doesn't belong. :|

Nina:
If you felt it as part of the stuff we discuss here, then its the right spot ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version