Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Moving Stars?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nina:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on November 27, 2011, 02:52:32 PM ---believe me, they move fast... I've seen a space station in orbit moving at the speed of a plane so yea :) it's nothing supernatural if you ask me.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---1. It wasn't a plane, it was moving way too fast at too high an altitude and left no smoke trails/noise.
--- End quote ---

@ LX: We should define the meaning of supernatural first it seems.

LeXtruX:
I'm saying it's nothing special... if you have clear skies you often see "moving" stars, though they are nothing more than satelites and the ISS moving around orbit... No worries, they go FAST! (well some do) they don't keep hanging above 1 place of the earth, they move around it like the moon does

Moneyman:
Well I never considered the possibility of space stations since I thought there was only one, which wasn't really visible from Earth, but that seems more logical then...whatever else I thought they probably weren't.

Only thing I don't get is why they quickly faded out, its like they just randomly decided to turn off their lights or suddenly realized their cloaking device was off(I'm sorry, I had too).

But the satellite makes sense, just felt a little improbable that I saw two of them within minutes of each other.

LeXtruX:
actually it's sunlight reflecting on the materials of the station/satelite. In case of the 2 at once, it's possible yet inpropable, so yea, I still think it's nothing special, but if you can prove me wrong I will stand corrected ^^

Moneyman:

--- Quote from: LeXtruX on November 27, 2011, 10:34:02 PM ---actually it's sunlight reflecting on the materials of the station/satelite. In case of the 2 at once, it's possible yet inpropable, so yea, I still think it's nothing special, but if you can prove me wrong I will stand corrected ^^

--- End quote ---

I never really thought it was anything "special", just weird and hard to explain. The space station/satellite makes sense, and since it was a bright full moon its possible the reflection of the moon was what made them visible. It also may explain why they faded out, its possible after they covered a certain distance the angle they were at made them appear to fade out from my perspective.

OR...its a sign from heaven that aliens are planning to invade earth...still plausible... :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version