Apocalypse Soon > The End

So December 2012 is almost here...

<< < (2/3) > >>

punk_grey:
The only thing I've done about the 21st is I've marked it as the end of the world on my calendar.

Other than that, I have a graduation party to attend and presents to exchange with visiting family,  :laugh:.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: punk_grey on November 29, 2012, 05:54:22 PM ---The only thing I've done about the 21st is I've marked it as the end of the world on my calendar.

Other than that, I have a graduation party to attend and presents to exchange with visiting family,  :laugh:.

--- End quote ---

If the world does end, it'll save a lot of people money.  ;)

jordyn:
Anyone worried yet? Tomorrow is doomsday *eeks

jordyn:
It was a fun conversation starter at work today, a lot of people we're having fun with it...this makes two times, so far.

Apparently they already have shirts stating that they survived the end of the world. I think it's going to go through some changes, but it's pretty cyclic for the earth....ice ages come, tropics go, creatures die and some survive.

Hak:
Some people still think the Mayan prophesy was a joke; that "The world didn't end." The world would never end as far as the death of a planet or annihilation of the entire human race. The problem is that the Mayans never prohphesied any of that. The only the thing they said was that their own calendar would come to an end on December 21, 2012, which of course begin the Winter Solstice, and the start of a new era. The age of Aquarius.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version