Apocalypse Soon > The End

~Enoch and the lost Books~

(1/1)

Scotty:
Ever heard about the Prophet Enoch. The Book of Enoch?.

The man walked with God preaching about the Old World. He explained in-depth about all the creatures that walked this Earth before the Flood. He talked about The Giants occupation in (Iraq) :lol: and how they mingled with the seed of men! He explained these days like no other man and had the writings to support them.

The early church called his writings "apocryphal".  They toke his scriptures out of the original Bible and kept it out of publics hands.
The church leaders simply could not minister the foreknowledge of his teachings. There congregation was out of the loop to how various Angels come in to 'play'.

The Book of the Watchers (1-36)
The Book of the Similitude’s (37-7l)
The Book of Astronomical Writings (72-82)
The Book of Dream Visions (83-90)
The Book of the Epistle of Enoch (91-107)

The knowledge of Enoch had almost bin lost for ever if it wasn't for the last Ethiopian text. The Protestant versions omitted his work and had all but forgotten it. The Catholics called it ‘heresy’ and were too ignorant to believe in any Angelic beings and only God's. It seems to me that this is beyond the question of it's apocrypha. People today wouldn't be soo out of the loop in the spiritual realm of things if we were to just except ALL of God's teachings. It just so happens that the Bible has survived just enough info to be the complete written word, but not as much scriptures and books as it once had for depictions and understanding.  

Lost and Forbiden Books Books:

The Acts of The Apostle Thomas
The Apocalypse of Peter
The Apocalypse of Paul
The Book of Enoch
Eugnostos the Blessed
The Book of James - Protevangelium
The Book of Jubilees
The Dialogue of the Saviour
The Didache: Teachings of the 12 Apostles
The Epistle of Barnabas
The Epistle to the Laodiceans
The Essenes and The Dead Sea Scrolls
The Essene Gospel of Peace
The Essene Book of Revelation
The Forgotten Books of Eden: First and Second Book of Adam and Eve:
The Gospel of Mary Magdalene.
The Gospel of the Nativity of Mary
The Gospel of Nicodemus
The Gospel of The Perfect Life / Holy (12) Twelve
The Gospel of Philip
The Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Truth
The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek
The Lost Gospel of Peter
The Sophia (Wisdom) of Jesus
The Lost Years of Jesus
The Testament of Abraham
The Treatise on the Resurrection

The lost books have critical information for symbolic references and extended adventures/stories.(Not all listed below are credible of course)  This is not to discredit the Book Of Life in any way but to rise the issue that (Religion) has shrunk its size to make it as blatant as possible to the ‘observer’. The Bible doesn’t necessarily have gaps but it leaves a man to ponder over mans own discerning beliefs of any sort.  (Creating that division).  This in return will continue to improve the Globalists plans for the Zionist Movement and especially the Antichrist.

"...seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end." Daniel 12:4

Devious Viper:
Hi SB
I have a complete set of Apocrypha. I'm not overly convinced that all of them are what they claim to be. Also, its very misleading to think of them as 'forbidden' or 'removed' sections from the Bible. After all, the Bible was never written as a single stand-alone book. It is a library of books. There are parts of the Apocrypha that add depth and colour to the existing Old and New Testament, but some that are just too much at odds to be included in it.

And of course, the Great Deceiver as well as God is also capable of inspiring people to write things down... :?

The Apocrypha seems to be becoming a talking point of late; I note that Voo has posted about Solomon's Book of Wisdom elsewhere. I'll copy it into this post below... I think I'll go back and re-read some of them, check the attraction.

~ Viper ~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Little known messianic prophecy from Book of Wisdom.      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Book of Wisdom 2:10

Let us oppress the needy just man; let us neither spare the widow nor revere the old man for his hair grown white with time.
But let our strength be our norm of justice; for weakness proves itself useless.
2 3 Let us beset the just one, because he is obnoxious to us; he sets himself against our doings, Reproaches us for transgressions of the law and charges us with violations of our training.
He professes to have knowledge of God and styles himself a child of the LORD.
To us he is the censure of our thoughts; merely to see him is a hardship for us,
Because his life is not like other men's, and different are his ways.
He judges us debased; he holds aloof from our paths as from things impure. He calls blest the destiny of the just and boasts that God is his Father.
Let us see whether his words be true; let us find out what will happen to him.
For if the just one be the son of God, he will defend him and deliver him from the hand of his foes.
With revilement and torture let us put him to the test that we may have proof of his gentleness and try his patience.
Let us condemn him to a shameful death; for according to his own words, God will take care of him."
These were their thoughts, but they erred; for their wickedness blinded them,
And they knew not the hidden counsels of God; neither did they count on a recompense of holiness nor discern the innocent souls' reward.
For God formed man to be imperishable; the image of his own nature he made him.
But by the envy of the devil, death entered the world, and they who are in his possession experience it.

Devious Viper:
SB,
Was hoping for some debate as to why I consider the Book of Enoch to be pseudepigrapha, and what the bible teaches about the Nephilim. Regardless who may endorse or encourage the reading of the BOE—Elizabeth Clare Prophet, David Bercot, New Agers, angel-crazed people, etc. - we must consider the evidence when compared to the Bible—God’s only standard of spiritual truth (2 Tim. 3:16,17). When we do this, the BOE must be dismissed as NOT inspired by God nor a source of spiritual information.

Still an interesting read, however! And the offer is still there if you want me to convert any of the Apocrypha into pdf format and email them to you. Let me know.

~ Viper ~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version