Apocalypse Soon > The End

World Signs Still Strong For The Start of WW3

(1/4) > >>

Devious Viper:
(Reported by Cutting Edge Ministries)

"WORLD SIGNS ARE STILL STRONG FOR START OF WORLD WAR III

Natural Disasters Increasing Exponentially

1) Hurricanes are whipping coast lands from America to Taiwan and China to Spain.

Biblical Prophecy: "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear." (Luke 21:25-26; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary)

2) Earthquakes are increasing just as you would expect late-term Birth Pangs to increase -- in severity and timing shortening between occurrences.

Biblical Prophecy: "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place..." (Matthew 24:7; Ibid)

"The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is shaken violently. The earth shall stagger like a drunken man and shall sway to and fro like a hammock ..." (Isaiah 24:20; Ibid)

Wars and Rumors of Wars

Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Venezuela are breathing threats against the United States, and Iran in particular is backing those threats up with military reorganization and deployment of 250,000 troops along the Iraqi border.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan continue to rage, continue to exact American blood and continue to kill civilians -- all in the name of fighting a "War on Terror".. Vice President Cheny said the other day that this "war on terror" could take decades!

False terror alerts continue to abound, designed to work people's emotions to the breaking point. The latest false "Baby Carriage" terror intelligence warning on the New York City Subway system was just the latest example of these false terror alerts. When I heard of the "Baby Carriage" alert, I could only think back in the days after the 9/11 attacks of the false scare about "Exploding Ink Pens". (Read NEWS1888 for a thorough examination of these continuous false alerts).

Biblical Prophecy: "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars ... For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom..." (Matthew 24:6,7; Ibid.)

Israel is continuously being threatened by Palestinian and other Arab leaders

Biblical Prophecy: "Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup or bowl of reeling to all the peoples round about, and in the siege against Jerusalem will there also be a siege against and upon Judah. And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples; all who lift it or burden themselves with it shall be sorely wounded. And all the nations of the earth shall come and gather together against it." (Zechariah 12:2-3; Ibid)

Deadly Pestilence News

Rhetoric has been increasing lately of Avian Bird Flu which is supposedly capable of killing tens of millions of people worldwide. In fact, the four years since the 9/11 attacks have seen an unending flow of deadly disease outbreak warnings, from Flu to SARS to various types of plagues.

Biblical Prophecy: "There will be mighty and violent earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences, plagues: malignant and contagious or infectious epidemic diseases which are deadly and devastating ..." (Luke 21:11, Ibid.)

Mark of the Beast In Place

Implantable Human Chips which could fulfill the Mark of the Beast prophecy are being publicly advertised, while the Federal Government silently funds a far more advanced implantable chip which is more advanced than Digital Angel.

The stage is set in every single area of Bible prophecy for fulfillment of the prophecy, including the Final Birth Pangs War (World War III) which shall produce Antichrist. While no attack occurred against Israel on this past Yom Kippur, that attack will occur and probably will be sooner rather than later. Jesus counsels patience and watchfulness. "

Shadow:
That sucks but I'm still looking forward to it in a way, just to say I was around when it happens.

Scotty:
This hole WW3 view is actually not the case. WW2 never ended, it just packed up and left. It fought behind the scenes economically. The middle east may be conceded for the next world war but there is too many separate battles happening at there own passé. The reality is that we kept the ball rolling after 1945-to-current time and will never stop until we finish this race. If North America is invaded at the same time attcking Isreal then I belive this is true.

Shadow:
America's "Great reign" won't last long. Nor any other country like America.

Loki:
Welcome to the Apocalypse, it is time for change before the capitalists definitely waste our place. I am sure you have all noticed that none of these BIG POWERS has taken any measure to stop pollution and wastage of natural resources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version