Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Hat Man

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sleeping_Shadow:
Well about this shadow man. A friend and I (he is also on this forum) think that shadowmasters are on the rise for something. I think that this formed shadow is a higher step in their growth in magics. Maybe it has become stronger and is therefore able to take shape like this imposing man. Maybe they are getting stronger and do not mean harm but need us as a catalyst or a key to something they want

Shadow:
I'd never heard of "Hat Man" but would be willing to accept it and learn more about them. The fact that it didn't disappear means that is unlikely to be a Shadow but then I have seen one in particular that didn't move when I saw him but from what I gathered he was an outcast from the Shadow community. They use us that's for sure, their favourite food IS human emotions but can survive off foods as humans do. If the one you have seen doesn't seem negative towards you then try and communicate with it but if it does stay the hell away. I believe in another thread not so long ago Phantom X thought something could have been of the Force, maybe these "Hat Men" are a part of it. Maybe it's on the move again, if so I hope Shadowling comes back asap. Try putting wards up for Shadows and seeing if this keeps him away. eg put 12 thumbtacks in your bedroom door and see if he avoids it, if so it is a form Shadow. I found a great way to get rid of them was I bought a cheap mood ring and put 12 deep scratches in it and wore it at all times and I had no problems then. Tell me what happens. 

Dark Lord M:
It has been several months since I have seen him, and he did give a bit of a negative feel from him (I was far away so he and I turned away and ran into the other room when I saw him) I don't know if he went away, because I didn't go back up untill someone was up there with me, I felt drained after I saw him. I did catcha glimpse of a hat man in the mirror behind me when I was on vacation, but that may be me seeing things after talking about him for awhile.  :spy:

Loki:
"shadows" is an old term describing many creatures such as vampires or ghosts. One of our member (shadowling) put forward a precise definition two years ago of what he believes to be "shadows" ... a kind of inserstitial etheral subhuman genre.

When reading the thread, I kind of confuse that creatures like demons, MIB or Bogeymen are qualified as shadows which is not.

Phantom X:
It could very well be, but lets not jump to conclusions. I have not felt as diffrent as when it first came. We have many theories as to where it went, and we will share them when the time is right. (Probably upon Shadowlings return). No worries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version