Author Topic: Pictures taken from my roof  (Read 12206 times)

Petling
Re: Pictures taken from my roof
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 08:56:17 AM »
LMAO!!! Oh, that was hilarious Nina. :-D :-*

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »
 *<:) That's great, Nina! .. I saw something in the sky on Monday night. I would have swore it was red and blue and kept.. no other word for it... 'dancing' around in an erratic little pattern. It was really cool, but I thought I was losing my mind!  *<:)
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Nina
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »
You are not loosing your mind, they are here, and you and all will see more and more of those. I know that we see them here more than ever....

I dont like to sound paranoid, but if you put together many sources (Mayan calendar, Hopi prophecy, Revelation, and many others) seems that we dont have much time left to pretend everything is just peachy....

thneedly
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »
Mayan calendar

You're going to trust the calender of a "civilization" that didn't even have a written language?

Hopi prophecy

The Hopi are sightly more credible, but remember, shamanic visions and spirit journeys don't come from nowhere. *strange gurgling sound in the background, followed by Thneedly taking a deep breath*

Revelation

You're going to trust an allegorical political tract written by corrupt Hebrew religious officials to predict our future?

Disclaimer:
Before you get your cute little panties in a knot Nina, remember that I'm just joking.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:24:26 PM by thneedly »

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
 I would like to point out that The Bible isn't in it's origional translation any more. Nina, you of all people should know what's lost in translation.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Nina
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »
Yes, it is lost in "bible" we read today, but there are papers which arent lost, and are called false by the church and vatikan, cause it says a lot about this. Also, if you wish, forget the bible, you will find answers in many other sacred books, and many prophets.

And things can get lost in translation, off course, but not all....

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »
 Don't get me started on Catholicism!  *<:) Bleh!!!
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Nina
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »
You're going to trust the calender of a "civilization" that didn't even have a written language?

They didnt have alphabetical letters but they had their way of writing stuff down. Also, their calendar is till today the most accurate one. In 10000 years, they loose only some 0,00006 secs.

The Hopi are sightly more credible, but remember, shamanic visions and spirit journeys don't come from nowhere. *strange gurgling sound in the background, followed by Thneedly taking a deep breath*

Are YOU saying shamanic drugs are BAD?

You're going to trust an allegorical political tract written by corrupt Hebrew religious officials to predict our future?

No, but there are codes, and there is truth, hidden deeeep between the lines . And I dont trust nor hebrew nor christian nor muslim dictation.

Disclaimer:
Before you get your cute little panties in a knot Nina, remember that I'm just joking.

Im not getting my pants in a knot over this. There is always a reason to doubt one source, but if you collect the knowledge from many, you wil at least know who is lying....

Nina
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »
Don't get me started on Catholicism!  *<:) Bleh!!!

I dont understand why are you so strange... (I post edited this word). Im not a catholic any more, but that doesnt mean I didnt go to religious class before my communion....  :wink:

And bleh back at you!  :roll:

thneedly
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »

They didnt have alphabetical letters but they had their way of writing stuff down. Also, their calendar is till today the most accurate one. In 10000 years, they loose only some 0,00006 secs.

True enough.

Are YOU saying shamanic drugs are BAD?

No, I was just kidding. You know me, would I really say something like that?
But if a stoner can come up with a story about purple orangutans that live in spongecakes on the moon and think it's divine inspiration, then I think that the Hopi lose some credibility. Anything can seem divine when you're off your tits on some hallucinogens.

No, but there are codes, and there is truth, hidden deeeep between the lines . And I dont trust nor hebrew nor christian nor muslim dictation.

I do have to agree with you on that one. But remember, look hard enough, and you can find a code anywhere.

Im not getting my pants in a knot over this. There is always a reason to doubt one source, but if you collect the knowledge from many, you wil at least know who is lying....

Again, I agree.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:26 PM »
 No one really understands why I'm so strange, Nina. And that's ok by me. I wasn't directing anything at you.. merely stating a general opnion.

Freedom of speech sure takes a lot of blood... :roll:
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »
All I heard was blah blah blah...Blood  *<:) <^> <^> <^> <^>

you can kick my smartass later :-*