Author Topic: i want to be a demon hunter can anyone help  (Read 20251 times)

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
Re: i want to be a demon hunter can anyone help
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
While you may not have used the word, the spirit of it is evident in your message. telling her how she would become a sex-toy for a bunch of demons is highly frowned upon...... and the way you said it seems like you were taking pleasure in the thought. You sick bastard.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Nagt Jagter

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
  • An open mind is a fortress with its gates unlocked
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »
While you may not have used the word, the spirit of it is evident in your message. telling her how she would become a sex-toy for a bunch of demons is highly frowned upon...... and the way you said it seems like you were taking pleasure in the thought. You sick bastard.
New toy refered to her being a slave to them it didnt not necisarily mean in a sexual way, I only happened to think of it when you mentioned it. So you are evidently sicker than me. As well as that I would never relish anyone being sexually abused regardless of who they are, how vile of you to think so, so keep your trap shut.
I purge the unclean and the blasphemous, so they may know the error of their ways.
I eagerly await the day that the last fae, vampyr and lycan have been hunted to extinction.
Dont worry your death is nothing personal.

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »
Simmer down okay!  Let's help the person be a demon hunter or try to deter him/her from doing so, not insult each other.  :focus:

Nagt Jagter

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 08:25:14 PM »
Simmer down okay!  Let's help the person be a demon hunter or try to deter him/her from doing so, not insult each other.  :focus:
Forgive my hot headedness I apologize.
I purge the unclean and the blasphemous, so they may know the error of their ways.
I eagerly await the day that the last fae, vampyr and lycan have been hunted to extinction.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »

but, that's what females are for...to lure in the more rational minded men, the demons don't want to have sex, they get their fix from the energy it generates, but a girl serving one quickly embraces any confusion she has about sexuality.  they take pleasure in the thought, they make us believe the pleasure is ours...i could go into detail as to exactly what most devils expect from the females that serve them, been there, done that and thankfully i was rescued from my delusion of being a good person while offering my body to be used as a tool to feed the beast.

and i still don't think anyone mortal can hunt, destroy or end their existence in our plane...simply send them on their way, unless a divine being intercedes, but that would have to be their creator, where do they come from?
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

blow_fly

• Realized Monster
  • An extremely curious person
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 04:14:17 AM »
What defines Justice, then? Is it not as abstract a concept as the things we discuss here? Some might say that oen who steals deserves to have his hands cut off, and they say that is justice, yet others say that simply locking the thief away for a few years is justice. Some say the taking of life is never justified, yet others say that it is True Justice. Is it possible for us humans to perform an action that is only the product of the majority's collective imagination?

Justice  is  simply a concept created by a particular society in order to better regulate the lives of the collective masses. As such, you are right in implying that its existence cannot be taken for granted, since where one individual sees it, another is concious only of its absence.  The same by extension, must hold true for the other abstract concepts that have been mentioned in this thread, since unlike physical phenomena such as rain or fire, they cannot be seen, felt or heard. And thus, I for my part, do not wish to unquestioningly acknowledge the veracity of these two ideas which exist only for the ones that choose to see them.  That is my personal choice and I recognize it as such. So, to answer your question, I must give a carefully nuanced answer and admit that only a particular understanding of the concept justice can ever be ''served'', since justice as an undeniable fact simply dosen't exist. 

Even though our views may differ on these topics, there is nothing to say that it doesn't exist. In fact, the simple fact that people do believe in some other force and some other power should be enough to at least acknowledge the existence of such.

That is a flawed line of logic. Blind, unsubstantiated convinction does not alter the ultimate reality which operates beyond our own personal and narrow understanding of the world. As much as I might believe otherwise, the earth revolves around the world and not vice versa. The same holds true for flying monkeys and the spaghetti  monster. They have their believers too, but nevertheless, their existence is still far from plausible

In conclusion, I find no real need to point out the lack of evidence on any subject here; especially taking into consideration the very title of this thread. Your skepticism is welcome, I suppose, but don't try and stir up doubt with a believer; it usually doesn't end well. Make your own thread for that.

I was merely pointing  out the fallacy of anyone assuming that any one particular idea that has been expressed so far  is somehow more valid than other, opposing ideas that might be offered. This is a certainty, given the intangible nature of the concepts that we discuss. I assure you that I have not the slightest interest in seeking to persuade you to abandon your faith and the associated concepts that come with it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 04:35:10 AM by Mr. Kreepy »
''Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. *Hit me!''

-The Joker to Batman, The Dark Knight

LetterEphesus
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »
O-o...pwnt...

But anywho,

No comment on the first bit since it appears you at least somewhat agree

The second bit: I was generalizing. Religion revolves around some higher power, so I say that should be taken into mind. So many religions with so many believers all believing a relative idea of a deity; it must exist. As to flying monkeys...don't bash on Oz, man, that's like my favorite movie. (aside from The Dark Knight, of course.)

As for that last bit, don't worry, my faith is not easily wavered and I wasn't reffering to it; I was reffering to others', namely Cheza. And if you did mean that no idea was above another, I'm sorry, I just assumed that you were reffering to a completely idea other than this...Nagt character...since you said "however." My mistake, I'll read more carefully in the future.

And to add a little something to post to not make it completely irrelavant to a person wanting to become a "demon hunter", I think it is appropriate to reccomend Solomon's Key, The Seal of Solomon, and all that demon summoning jazz, especially given that you are a "christian witch." Which, no pun intended, I still have not come to an at least twisted conclusion to in my mind.

Nagt Jagter

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »

but, that's what females are for...to lure in the more rational minded men, the demons don't want to have sex, they get their fix from the energy it generates, but a girl serving one quickly embraces any confusion she has about sexuality.  they take pleasure in the thought, they make us believe the pleasure is ours...i could go into detail as to exactly what most devils expect from the females that serve them, been there, done that and thankfully i was rescued from my delusion of being a good person while offering my body to be used as a tool to feed the beast.

and i still don't think anyone mortal can hunt, destroy or end their existence in our plane...simply send them on their way, unless a divine being intercedes, but that would have to be their creator, where do they come from?

Very true, anyone that knows ( I mean reallky knows not thinks they know) will know it is impossible ofr a puny human to kill a demon. I am glad that you are free from thier evil embrace.

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 07:05:50 PM »

Very true, anyone that knows ( I mean reallky knows not thinks they know) will know it is impossible ofr a puny human to kill a demon. I am glad that you are free from thier evil embrace.

Ah, but who said we were human?  <^>

Aliantos

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Gaze deep at the moon and know that she controls u
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
You sorely underestimate the potential of the human spirit my friend. Demons are strong yes, but humans have an almost limitless potential that they have yet to tap into. Some have started to try, and are on the right path but no human has tapped their full potential yet.
Death is only another path we must all take.
-Gandalf the Grey
Many things lie unknown, and some should be left there.
-Anonymous
One thing we must all learn, humility, the ability to admit our mistakes and not blame others for them
-Anonymous

Nagt Jagter

• Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
Mmmmmmm well I cant see it being the case at all. But ....all to thier own.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

That's because you can't see the forest for the trees. For you, it's all about the size of your own steeple.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »

That's because you can't see the forest for the trees. For you, it's all about the size of your own steeple.

Did you imply that he had a big forehead?
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Aliantos

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Gaze deep at the moon and know that she controls u
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2009, 08:40:48 PM »
I don't think he's figured out how to listen yet, but he will learn one day....hopefully, and if not, not my problem   *<:)
Death is only another path we must all take.
-Gandalf the Grey
Many things lie unknown, and some should be left there.
-Anonymous
One thing we must all learn, humility, the ability to admit our mistakes and not blame others for them
-Anonymous

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
Okay, let's get back to topic!  And if you are a visual person...  :focus: :focus: :focus:

Demon hunting!  Any tips, tricks, experiences that may help anyone that wants to hunt a demon, or should we end the thread here?