Author Topic: i want to be a demon hunter can anyone help  (Read 20248 times)

Mr. Kreepy
Re: i want to be a demon hunter can anyone help
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 12:46:30 PM »
I say we kill it now, and if anyone else has relevant comments and such they can make a new thread.

Demon hunter killerx
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2012, 12:35:46 PM »
This isn't a joke if your human stay out of it if you have powers you should use them to help people and don't risk losing everything and everyone you love stay out of it this is a warning I can force you to stop
I'm a demon hunter in training I complete my  training when I kill a demon i am regaining my power trying to get away from one demon hunting Isnt a game humans should stay out of it. I'm guided by a demon soul of a kid he's seen hell and had help escaping

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »
This isn't a joke if your human stay out of it if you have powers you should use them to help people and don't risk losing everything and everyone you love stay out of it this is a warning I can force you to stop

and this type of advice is why this sort of topic is perfect for the roleplaying board!

whitewolf has an amazing demon book to, i created a wonderful scourge character, inspired by a sabbat gameplayers guidebook that had a mini story to run in it.
"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."