Author Topic: (: Games sharing and opinions :)  (Read 5635 times)

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
Re: (: Games sharing and opinions :)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »
My name on the PS3 is Zpecial  I haven't played on my PS3 for like... a month :-P I don't have many games... Just CoD4 and Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour. Not a fan of console games (and all that bulls**t console wars thing >.<)
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »
My name on the PS3 is Zpecial  I haven't played on my PS3 for like... a month :-P I don't have many games... Just CoD4 and Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour. Not a fan of console games (and all that bulls**t console wars thing >.<)

Ill add you ..mabye kick your ass in GH >D and naw im no console wars fanatic
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 02:34:30 AM »

Oh btw this is Lain ... cause uhm..im at her house using her computer :P
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 10:12:13 AM »

We'll see, we'll see... I play lots of songs on Expert, you? >:D
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 05:19:48 AM »
^_^ ill add you possibly sometime this weekend hopefully :) and yeah i play nothing but expert if i can help it.

CoD World at war is fun online and nazi zombies is fun as...me and my bro 2 man it till lvl 14/15
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."

"We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »
idk I don't like World at War... They learned with Modern Warfare that modern shooters are better, then they switched back to WW2... Oh well, at least they're making Modern Warfare 2 now... I guess I just don't like the whole setting of World at War... I like my shooters when there are lots of powerful weapons and explosions... You can't get the powerful weapons in WW2 ^_^ (In other words, I have no idea what nazi zombies is XD)

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2009, 04:49:12 AM »
idk I don't like World at War... They learned with Modern Warfare that modern shooters are better, then they switched back to WW2... Oh well, at least they're making Modern Warfare 2 now... I guess I just don't like the whole setting of World at War... I like my shooters when there are lots of powerful weapons and explosions... You can't get the powerful weapons in WW2 ^_^ (In other words, I have no idea what nazi zombies is XD)

Haha shooters are shooters no matter what.. i love them heaps ... World at war online play is fun, Nazi zombies well its  kinda self explanatory its major fun...probably not something for Ryobi though :) basically just versing hordes and hordes of zombies, its great its incredibly hard to 2 man. :) Modern Warfare was fun too hehe, im stuck playing Fear2 and CoD: World at War and GH atm though. So im extremely busy xD
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."

"We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »
Is F.E.A.R. 2 any good? I only played the demo :-P

And when it comes to zombies, I'd rather play Left 4 Dead.. So much fun :-D

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »
I don't know, I think the Wii needs a few... upgrades before I can appreciate a game on it... Low graphics compared to its competitors, the motion sensing isn't that great... At least, they're trying to do something about the motion sensing....

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 05:11:52 AM »
I don't know, I think the Wii needs a few... upgrades before I can appreciate a game on it... Low graphics compared to its competitors, the motion sensing isn't that great... At least, they're trying to do something about the motion sensing....

I agree... left 4 dead i haven't played but alot of ppl like it...fear 2 rocks.

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »
Has anyone played the game Condemned? I heard it's really good. You're this FBI agent or whatever and you have to collect things from crime scenes. It's a survival horror/psychological horror first person shooter. The scary part is that you end up being sent to investigate murders and it leads you to a condemned city. You end up finding out why it was condemned the hard way :wink:

Also there's none of this "i shoot you 30 times before you die" bulls**t you find in most first person shooters nowadays, as guns are very rare and so is ammunition. That means guns are especially lethal and very useful. Much more than melee combat.

That's what I heard from my brother who got the game recently. Any of you ever heard of it? There's a sequel, but not on PC, only on PS3 and XBox 360. I was planning on buying a 360 soon anyways...

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 03:28:47 AM »
Has anyone played the game Condemned? I heard it's really good. You're this FBI agent or whatever and you have to collect things from crime scenes. It's a survival horror/psychological horror first person shooter. The scary part is that you end up being sent to investigate murders and it leads you to a condemned city. You end up finding out why it was condemned the hard way :wink:

Also there's none of this "i shoot you 30 times before you die" bulls**t you find in most first person shooters nowadays, as guns are very rare and so is ammunition. That means guns are especially lethal and very useful. Much more than melee combat.

That's what I heard from my brother who got the game recently. Any of you ever heard of it? There's a sequel, but not on PC, only on PS3 and XBox 360. I was planning on buying a 360 soon anyways...

yes, ive heard it was a good game i was thinking of getting it not sure i will tho ;s, im still busy playin' CoD xD, CAN'T WAIT FOR NFS SHIFT !!!! *nerd dance*

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 10:38:13 PM »
You know what I can really get into, the Shopping Maul mod for Frozen Throne. Darn addictive and I still can't beat it. Anyone got any tips?

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 03:13:54 AM »
You know what I can really get into, the Shopping Maul mod for Frozen Throne. Darn addictive and I still can't beat it. Anyone got any tips?

Yeah, don't fail :P yeah we're both stuck at the same lvl (40) xD

any other games people can think of?

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 04:58:16 AM »
Should rly team up on this one, if we two-man it then we'll be able to own it into the ground.