Author Topic: (: Games sharing and opinions :)  (Read 5634 times)

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
Re: (: Games sharing and opinions :)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 07:03:00 AM »
Inorite? :) we'd slaughter some ladyes :P and once we've done easy we can move to medium then hard xD
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."

"We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 04:41:01 AM »
And then before we know it we're representing 'Blizzgamers of the Past... Today' at the next Blizzcon.

Ah the dreams...
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 04:42:18 AM »
And then before we know it we're representing 'Blizzgamers of the Past... Today' at the next Blizzcon.

Ah the dreams...

lol we could go as something to blizzcon ...mabye Druids lol
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."

"We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst."

blacksite117

• Weres
  • Fearless Warrior
    • http://www.monstrous.com/forum/
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 05:52:46 AM »
Has anyone played the game Condemned? I heard it's really good. You're this FBI agent or whatever and you have to collect things from crime scenes. It's a survival horror/psychological horror first person shooter. The scary part is that you end up being sent to investigate murders and it leads you to a condemned city. You end up finding out why it was condemned the hard way :wink:

Also there's none of this "i shoot you 30 times before you die" bulls**t you find in most first person shooters nowadays, as guns are very rare and so is ammunition. That means guns are especially lethal and very useful. Much more than melee combat.

That's what I heard from my brother who got the game recently. Any of you ever heard of it? There's a sequel, but not on PC, only on PS3 and XBox 360. I was planning on buying a 360 soon anyways...

on condememed do you get points for killing people if yes then i think that game got banned in this country
you are what you think you are,
what you feel you are, and
most importantly who you tell yourself you are.
so think think positive.
life's to short for negative thinking.

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

Ah the dreams...

lol we could go as something to blizzcon ...mabye Druids lol

Yes! I've always wanted to make the armor the druid wears in the warcraft 3 cinematics.
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »
You'll have to show me lol.... i don't remember ..but most druids particualy Night elves have pretty much nothing on...which is fine by me  *<:)

KubeSix

• Realized Monster
  • Personal Text goes here.
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »
So, there's a 3rd expansion for WoW in development... WoW: Cataclysm

2 new races (Goblin for Horde and Worgen for Alliance)
1 new profession (Archeologist)
New race/class combos such as Blood Elf Warrior
Modified maps like the Broken Barrens, which was torn in half by the Cataclysm (sounds good, I never liked the Barrens :|)
Flying Mounts in Azeroth.

Thoughts? If it turns out to be good, I might just reactivate my account :3 (But Aion looks better and from what I saw when my bro played the Chinese Beta, it's much better)
Seek not beauty in battle. Seek not beauty in death. Consider not your own life. If you wish to protect that which must be protected, then strike when your opponent's back is turned.

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 02:53:41 AM »
saw that todayyy!! its gunna be SA WEET! alliance gets the best race ever ..worgen :)

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 11:53:29 PM »
Sounds like I'm going to be levelling something new, sometime soon...

What I found funny in the trailer was when the voice over boomed 'the world has been broken', soz but World of Warcraft began to be broken long ago by Blizz themselves, when they first introduced that lvl 70 expansion... then entirely after the WOTLK.

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2009, 04:37:58 AM »
Sounds like I'm going to be levelling something new, sometime soon...

What I found funny in the trailer was when the voice over boomed 'the world has been broken', soz but World of Warcraft began to be broken long ago by Blizz themselves, when they first introduced that lvl 70 expansion... then entirely after the WOTLK.

Nah, Wotlk healed some wounds from BC's traumatic release...but this new expansion looks like its changing the face of WoW ...so players MIGHT become more interested in lvling again cause of the renovation of some/all area's....its deffinatly made me more interested in WoW again

Ryobi

• Realized Monster
  • As Above, So Below.
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2009, 05:06:14 AM »
Yeh I'm starting to get excited. They say that it's eventually going to rise to lvl 100 but nothing after that. I hope that in the next few expansions they are able to heal the game entirely, more interesting raids like kara used to be (with the chess board etc), soloing the older raids with you was some of the most entertaining times I've had playing the game. Also levelling out the classes so they're all about equal power, but that's nearly impossible.

Got to say though, mounted combat looks fun as and WOTLK did bring at least a few improvements like that  :-D

Lain

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2009, 07:22:18 PM »
Then why don't you still play with me when i ask you if you wanna do some old school shiz ? :)

Mounted combat is fun you need to try it :P