Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Sigil Scratched Into Skin [Can't Identify]

(1/4) > >>

Starving.Wolf:
I was going through some old photos of past ghost-hunts, and I came across some pics where one of our investigators got scratched up pretty bad across her back.  We noted the scratches for what they were, but didn't analyze them very closely at the time.  When I looked at the picture again though, I noticed that the arrangement of the scratches was a familiar-looking symbol that I can't quite put my finger on.

I know this symbol has some occult reference but, like I said, I just can't seem to put my finger on it.  Does anyone know where this symbol originates?

Thanks in advance

~ SW

KubeSix:
It kind of looks like the Freemasons' symbol, but that's probably not what you're looking for, right? :|

Carden:
yeah... that's the only thing i can think of. freemasons.
be wary of what you think a symbol means. i had a demon scratch a pentagram into a person's leg and then did something to it to make it so that it burned when i got close (i tested it with her eyes closed and head turned. it genuinely burned). a pentagram is not inherently an evil symbol. it is believed that it is the seal of solomon. the demon wanted me to think it was evil so that i would abandon my delving into wiccan teachings.

this is something to consider when these things arise.

Carden:

--- Quote from: Ladygriffin on February 24, 2010, 03:44:05 AM ---Think you've got your stars mixed up, Carden.
The pentagram is five-pointed - as the name says. The Star of Solomon is six-pointed, a hexagram. And the Seal of Solomon consists of a little more than just a star.

--- End quote ---

that's what i would think. but there are three different ideas floating around out there. king richard the lionhearted had a pent on his shield during the crusades because of this.
in my experience, the pentagram works better than the hexagram. i have yet to use the third because it was too complicated to draw in the time i needed.

Carden:
well results are results. a pentagram worked in the same way that is described in the Testament of Solomon as the effects of the seal. all i had to do was draw it on a piece of paper, trace the lines with holy water and put it in physical contact with the possessed and i had my own pet demon for a day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version