Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Everything about Shadows

<< < (3/11) > >>

Shadowling:
:oops: Sorry about that. If I hadn't pocrastinated on researching net slang, I wouldn't of ranted.
  Its unlikely you will, if you haven't already, and you shouldn't be scared of them. They don't generally try to cause harm. Usually, they will appear to ignore you, run away right after you see one (they assume that humans in general can't see them, so when they are spotted, they get unnerved), or simply dissapear altogether. Just don't do anything that could make them feel invited.

Voo:
You mean......like.....write numerous..... gulp!    Poems about them?????????????????????????????????? somebody hold me!    :wink:

Shadowling:
No, like the unlikely event that you will fill your house with items representing thirteen, buying a house with, for example, thrteen steps up to the door, actually seeking them out and asking them to visit, or some other verbal or mental invitation. Writing poems about Shadows doesn't hurt, so long as they are not entitled:

"I OPENLY INVITE SHADOWS INTO MY HOME, AND ALLOW THEM TO LAY CLAIM TO ME AND ANYTHING CLOSE TO ME."

Or,

"I BET YOU DAMN SHADOWS COULDN'T ENTER MY HOME!"

:lol: But, I think we both know that neither of those situations is likely to occur, so rest assured that you have not invited them to use you as Shadowprey.

-Shadowling

Shadow:
I wouldn't suggest reading that post out loud either  :lol:

Shadowling:
Indeed. :lol:
 Although, on a more serious note, I don't think the Shadows can effect me much more then they have already. Besides, I usually have protections set up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version