Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Everything about Shadows

<< < (10/11) > >>

Nagt Jagter:
I caught one of the little bastards in a bottle. Nasty thing that uses bad language . Trying to work out how to kill it.    PS: its not  normal bottle and theres a trick to catching them so dont try it at home.... unless you wanna be dead.

Raven-Alexandria:
Do you know what it means if you've seen a shadow in more than one dream and in your house but by more than one person. Because my mother cleanses the house often but one of the shadows always comes back, and we can't figure out why.

Raven-Alexandria:
Nope it is defiantly a shadow, its even talked to me laughed at me, I've had him show up in an out of body experience and an angel said that demons where trying to posses the shell my spirit was living in and he showed up. I have seen him ever since, not as much atm but he shows up randomly and my mom has seen him too. In the dark you can even see him because he is darker than the darkness. Its really creepy at times.

Moloch:
Grammar and spelling, Maelice... they count here.

As for your question, the answers lie all about this board like shells on the beach... read away.

keanz:

--- Quote from: Shadow on October 03, 2005, 11:18:33 PM ---This just popped into my head and could be way off but this could be one of the reasons Shadow's hate the figure twelve.

Well here goes: Shadow's know allot and have a much greater knowledge then humans. So it would kind of make sense if they are afraid of or wary about something if they don't know much about it. Eg. They have never tried to learn about 12 and there for it's turned into maybe something like an old wives tale. That or they could have studied twelve too much and found something they didn't like and it causes them to be afraid of it.

Well that's my attempt at a theory. Even though I can't remember Shadowling's I know it was better than this.

--- End quote ---
Why are they scared of number 12? are there bad memories about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version