Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Necromancy

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lord Pisces luffy:
have you ever notice how many teenagers use ouija boards and contact something that decides not to leave? they get scared out of their mind and come looking for help for it. why are ouija boards able to bought in a wal-mart for eight dollars?

jordyn:

--- Quote from: luffy on April 24, 2006, 12:53:57 PM ---have you ever notice how many teenagers use ouija boards and contact something that decides not to leave? they get scared out of their mind and come looking for help for it. why are ouija boards able to bought in a wal-mart for eight dollars?

--- End quote ---

because there's no scientific proof that there's anything supernatural about them, the industrialised world would prefer to not give anything that much credence.

personally, i think it's just a focal point, people can reach out to the supernatural without the aid of any device...but with a medium point, it's influenced on a subconscious level, "they'll" say what the people playing, want to hear...that's where the danger comes from.  internally or externally driven, things can go badly for people "playing" a game.

they can be fun with the right group of people, and a nudge. 

Lord Pisces luffy:

--- Quote ---they can be fun with the right group of people, and a nudge. 
--- End quote ---

depends on experience

alastor moon:

--- Quote from: luffy on April 24, 2006, 04:11:12 PM ---
--- Quote ---they can be fun with... a nudge. 
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
reminds me of the good old days.... :-P

jordyn:

--- Quote from: luffy on April 24, 2006, 04:11:12 PM ---
--- Quote ---they can be fun with the right group of people, and a nudge. 
--- End quote ---

depends on experience

--- End quote ---

could be, i've never had a negative experience, dealing with anything of the spirit world..i've heard stories, and assisted others in being terrorized...but personallly, they seem to like me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version