Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

A question about two shadows

(1/2) > >>

Shadow Winglie:
I'm a first time poster on this board, but not the point. I don't mean to be rude, rather I'd like to hopefully get this question answered as quickly as possible so I know if something should be done or not.  ( I apologize for how corny this is going to sound.)

A friend and I were talking about two people we like. I wanted to drop the crush, because I felt that there was no way that it could possible happen and I knew of a spell that was supposed to get rid of a crush. So I was going to prepare the spell when my computer went dead.

I had all the run down of the spell online though, so I couldn't get to it. When I finally managed to get my computer on the entire thing had to be recovered. Not normally either, I had to get a bunch of cds from the creators of the computer themselves in order to reboot the whole thing up. It was horrible.

Here's where the shadows come in now. Well I never even got to mutter or think about the spell so I know that didn't trigger anything, however. My friend and I started noticing some really weird things after that.  It was just small things are first, a small movement or a flash of something, but it's been a few months now and things have gotten really weird I guess.

We see the flashes every now and than, but now it feels like something grabbing on arms or things like that. Sometimes you can pick up an odd scent and I know it's not our own, because you don't just start smelling some kind of scent that's been around you your whole life. (Like how all houses have a different smell to them?).

Over all, it's just really odd. Sometimes things will go missing and turn up in completely different spots. Like once I had a assignment notebook that I always keep in my bookbag. One night though I couldn't find it anymore. I had no idea where it went, we found it in my mom's van though later that week. The van had been locked all weekend though and no one had been in the van.

I read on a site sometimes Shadow people can only be seen only by their shadow or reflections. Well, I haven't seen any in a mirror, but I can see a shadow moving around my computer sometimes from behind me. (I'm on the computer a lot.  )

So is it a Shadow person, a ghost, some kind of thing that we summoned ourselves due to our wanting's, or did someone else create these things and use them as a means of getting to us. It hasn't caused any harm, but we'd still like to know.

It just doesn't seem right that two of them appeared right after all of that. Our parents have picked up on things to. At my house it's usually the scent. My mom and grandma have very sensitive noses and they started complaining a while ago about a weird perfume smell that's not mine.

My friend, her mom hears something walking around her room or moving things. I'd dub this all down to ghosts, but like I said...for it to actually be able to touch someone so much and they don't feel cold when they do. So I don't know, maybe I'm insane, but when I've caught a direct look (rarely but I have like...twice I think within the 9 months of this happening.) It was a shadow not a ghost.

Any ideas or comments? I could seriously use the help. For the most part, I just want to know if these things could get more dangerous and possibly should be gotten rid of now before something horrible goes wrong. Thank you for your time that you took reading this post.

Phantom X:
This is NOT a shadow, but a poltergeist (Im terrible at spelling.). It could get violent, you may want to get an expert in there. A shadow is something that makes itself unknown and collects your energy, not your possessions.

Shadow Winglie:
Eh, I'd think so, but it's done no harm, it's actually protected me. Also, like I said, I had one show up and my friend showed up at the same time. The protecting thing sounds more like a shadow since it wouldn't want something it's draining energy from to die....or something. And it's not grabbing in a bad way, it's more like a

"ooooo look! There they are. ::Latches: " type of thing...believe me, it's odd.

Phantom X:
It still sounds more like a ghost than a Shadow. I am no expert, but Im filling in for our two experts whom are gone.

Shadow Winglie:
Ouch, that must be hard. Any idea when they'll come back if ever? ( I'm not saying you're bad, I just want to get as many different views on this as I can. I don't want to try and banish something that's good or doing no harm. )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version