Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Hat Man

<< < (5/5)

Shadowling:
Well, my opinion on this is that the Hat Man is indeed a Shadow.

Physical attacks are rare, but they do happen. I believe it to be an extreme survival instinct to cause extreme amounts of fear. Perhaps to keep themselves from withering away. Also, perhaps it is possible for Shadows to be insane or 'oddball'. I don't actually know if this is for certain, but there have been a few documented Shadow attacks. Rape, on the other hand

is comepletely new to me.

I believe that the form of a man in a trenchcoat with a hat is considered very imposing by people, and it seems likely that this Shadow would assume that form to inspire more fear for sustanance.

Just my two cents.

-Shadowling

solveomnis:
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I realize this topic is ancient, but I want to throw in on "Hat Man."

When I was very, very young I used to see a nasty-looking little guy in a trenchcoat and a fedora right in the room with me and my little brother, right between my door and the bed.  It scared the whatever right out of me when I was a kid.

Years went by and I wrote it off as imagination, until I read a book called "Astral Attack and Defense" by Marcelo Motta.  He described encountering something very similar to what I saw when he was a kid in 1950s Brazil. 

Does anyone know of any research done on these things?  I ask on account of I'm interested in going after them and trying to catch one.

Love is the law, love under will.

Solve Omnis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version