Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

Hat Man

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dark Lord M:

--- Quote from: Phantom X on July 06, 2006, 08:21:12 PM ---Seriously people, a being with those distinct features isnt a shadow. Damn Shadowling not being here to help me...

--- End quote ---

Phantom, like I said I've seen him. He does the same thing all shadows do. Hides in the back of your eye for a little while and flees when you see him. Isn't it possible thats Shadows grow through stages, I meen they all can't look alike. Even the experts think of him as a higher Shadow and accepts that he exsist... Yes Phantom, there are other experts other than Shadowling... Accept that, try to accept that all shadows can be differnt, and chill out. Shadowling had many of the answers, but not all of them.

Also, if he was a ghost, explain why hundreds of people see him around everyday in differnt places. Ghost like that can't just jump around and see other people at the same time.

Phantom X:
Sadly, you dont know Shadowling as I do. He is probably the biggest expert. Period. I personally hope he never comes back to see the forum as it is.

~X

Dark Lord M:
But all experts still have more to learn. Explain how what I and others see is not a shadow and is something else, and what was it?

Phantom X:
It doesnt have Shadow tendancies. First of all, Shadows like to keep a low profile, only showing themselves to the person they are feeding off of. Second, the human form is to much. I believe when Shadows turn human, they not only prefer to be children, but they look like them (ie. skin, hair, ect ect).

It seems to be more of a demon than a Shadow. However, there is a possiblity that its a Shadow/Demon mix. I dont know how likely that is, but we've seen weirder combinations of halfbreeds.

Dark Lord M:
The hat man hasn't been seen by groups, only by one person at a time. After seeing him I had the same type of Shadow after effects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version