Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Shadows

m i just thinking things..or is something playing with me?

<< < (2/2)

Inuyasha:
I have had somewhat somethin like that. At least the head part. I woke up one night to see a floating head with no eyes. Luckily, mine isnt harmful, at least not yet. Oh, and I've had psychic happinings like yours. I've thought of something and had it said to me. At first it was just in my head, now i hear it from nowhere. I suggest trying to talk to it. Of course, if it is a shadow, like Shadowling said, it might not listen.

Morticia:
There's a Christian method of getting rid of these entities you might want to try - see if it works for you.

When you feel the presences, or see something, say "By the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, I command you to depart."

If this is an evil entity, saying this will dissolve it like it was hit with acid.   Doing an occultic spell  will only feed it, make it stronger.

And Moma, there are people who have schizophrenia, but the things related here happen all the time.  Most people won't tell about it, because they know they won't be believed.

Morticia 8)

Shapeshifter:
Hey if he answers your questions ask him when I going to get my 5 bucks back from cassandra?! Sorry that had nothing to do with the subjcted, A protection spell is a good thing to do.

_________
 :twisted: Bite me baby

alastor moon:
don't piss it off. never piss anything off if you can help it.

Faea:
1. skitzo as its currently being called is characterized by the voices being very loud and abusive, telling the person to do things and hurt themselves.

2.  I've had that voice, it sort of pushed me into finding my interest in the supernatural and such.  My actual bigest experience with anything of that sort was having a bad dream.  my husband tried to wake me by calling my name.  when  i rolled over to look at him i saw everythign like it should be except his face.  i'll never forget the face i saw.  he called my name again and it was gone.  needless to say that freaked him out greatly.  he's not much into the supernatural bit.

3.  whenever i have experienced shadows i have not felt threatened.  and i follow simple rules.  1. trust my instincts.  if it doesn't feel like a threat be cautious, be careful but still be friendly.  2.  they only have as much power over you as you let them.  by being confident in myself and my own power to keep myself safe i have few problems.  not that i go looking for anything.

and now that i've opened my big mouth.  i'll go back to my corner.   :oops:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version