Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Wicca?

<< < (2/2)

Weirdelicious:
Perhaps that it seems more "right" than conventionnal religions to these people. Because a religion is imposed to you at birth and sometimes when you get older, you may see things a different way depending on the events that occur. You realize then that your religion does not really "fit" with your new beliefs. So you shop around for some sort of organization that fits more. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Weirdelicious on August 21, 2006, 12:49:55 PM ---Perhaps that it seems more "right" than conventionnal religions to these people. Because a religion is imposed to you at birth and sometimes when you get older, you may see things a different way depending on the events that occur. You realize then that your religion does not really "fit" with your new beliefs. So you shop around for some sort of organization that fits more. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

--- End quote ---

i've been discussing a lot about organized religions lately, maybe that's why most seem to become a negative influence after they qualify for recognized status, the organization of something that was never meant to be structured, sort of corrupts it?

Weirdelicious:
Greed for domination, money and power corrupts what could be a good organization.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version