Author Topic: Fountain of Youth  (Read 8574 times)

MagnusCrane

• Young Beast
  • "Vidi Vici Veni" I came I saw and I conquered.
Re: Fountain of Youth
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 11:06:01 AM »
Does anyone has any information as to the possible where abouts of the Fountain of Youth?
Death is the beginning of life. Life is the end of death. And only God lies in between the two.

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 12:06:21 PM »
Well if you want the truth then it is anywhere in the universe, also possibility of multiple ones. Much speculation of places in space and places on earth. Much mythology and legends. Then of course they could all be wrong and it doesn't exist or none were close to real location.

Bottom line check out fountain of youth stories for hints. I have heard that the Illuminati have a supposed connection to it. But that is as much of a myth as the fountain itself. (so actually it may be a good place to start)

I think the fountain does exist and if ever found it must remain hidden. But as far as curiosity of where it is and how it works, it is easy to see why you would want to know.

good luck

ps. I do not think the U.S. government has found the fountain of youth (look at some of the congressmen and they sure don't look young to me. But then again they could be old as fossils as the saying goes)
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 03:46:08 PM »
  To find the fountain of youth one need look no further than ones self.  Chew on that for a few and get back to me.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

matthew321

• Great Master
  • Fate Is Earned Not Given
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
  To find the fountain of youth one need look no further than ones self.  Chew on that for a few and get back to me.

I'm guessing you mean eat healthy and exercise? That way you will be in good shape and your body has a higher probability of post-poning death, caused by bad health. (although bullets  have been known to cause bad health when not prescribed by a doctor)

Or that since we are a part of god we look to ourselves and when we reach of point of equilibrium with the universe then that equilibrium will allow us access to the information to the location of the fountain. (to put it another way just ask god)

Or you die and become a ghost but you never stop existing in some way in with that perspective you have life forever.

Or we look to ourselves and realize it is just a myth and it does not exist. However the fountain itself has kept its own myth going on for a while.

that is all I got for interpretations. I am not sure if I hit what you were trying to say but I sure had fun trying.
If my life is worthless then death must be my currency to spend.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 06:59:03 AM »

Did you just say, " you are as young as you feel?"

LAME
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »

Did you just say, " you are as young as you feel?"

LAME

:-D  You forgot to mention OLD as well.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »
same difference you pedantic old dog.
-Kingdom Hearts

gothcowboy

• Monstrous Imp
  • "do or not do there is no try"-some movie
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 06:18:03 PM »
so let me get this straight if i drink from this fountain i can be BOARD AND PENNYLESS forever?,wow big whoop DE doo :-P,as for its location i vaguely recall a doc about Spanish conkistadors who looked around California it was called something else back then though

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 10:49:32 AM »
so let me get this straight if i drink from this fountain i can be BOARD AND PENNYLESS forever?,wow big whoop DE doo :-P,as for its location i vaguely recall a doc about Spanish conkistadors who looked around California it was called something else back then though

I guess if one has no ambition they could be board and penniless, but if one actively searches one will find opportunities to make their life slightly more comfortable.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 02:46:39 AM »
having eternal youth may seem an attractive feature, right? but to see all your loved ones age and die while you remain young doesn't really feel all to pleasent...
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »
having eternal youth may seem an attractive feature, right? but to see all your loved ones age and die while you remain young doesn't really feel all to pleasent...

Only for those who allow themselves to become too attached.  If I were to achieve eternal youth/life I would also understand that those around me would eventually age and die.  As I already understand this I would be prepared for the inevitable, problem solved.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 02:33:40 AM »

Only for those who allow themselves to become too attached.  If I were to achieve eternal youth/life I would also understand that those around me would eventually age and die.  As I already understand this I would be prepared for the inevitable, problem solved.
you say that now, but it will still be hard to lose those you hold dear, if, ofcourse, you don't have those kinds of persons there wouldn't be a problem, but for most people there are others that they hold dear
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^

Muerte

• Realized Monster
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:09 AM »

you say that now, but it will still be hard to lose those you hold dear, if, ofcourse, you don't have those kinds of persons there wouldn't be a problem, but for most people there are others that they hold dear

I thank your god I am of the special few then.

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »

I thank your god I am of the special few then.
good luck reaching him/her, I don't believe in gods so yeah, well good luck with that ^^

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 04:11:53 PM »
Eternal youth would be great! We'd still die if a rock fell on us but at least we wouldn't get all old and cranky due to arthritis or diabetes.

Loosing friends and family members? So? Its not like you're gonna live forever yourself. Sheesh.

AND I COULD GIVE TEH BEAT DOWN ON MAH GRAND CHILDREN IN BASKET BALL!!!!  Eternal youth requires the enthusiasm to survive time. Else we'd still be dead in our skins.

and too many people are dead in theirs eternal youth or no. Living is risk. YOu will lose people, and it will hurt. Cause when it stops hurting you will no longer be worthy to be called human.. Or alive for that matter.

Love is pain, Is happiness, Is an investment of the self, Is beautiful and terrible, man never hath faced anything as wonderful as this.

But most importantly.......

MY YOUTHFUL METABOLIC RATE GIVES ME THE YOUTHFUL ABILITY TO NOT GET FAT WHEN I EAT SUCH UNYOUTHFUL FOODS.................. OF YOUUUUUTHHHHHH!!!!

Fear the youth.
-Kingdom Hearts