Author Topic: The Barbie Goddess  (Read 1532 times)

rave phillaphia

• Realized Monster
  • jai kali ma!
    • myspace
The Barbie Goddess
« on: May 29, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »
Here is a link to a funny article that both pagans and archaeologists would get a kick out of

http://www.realmagick.com/articles/33/833.html

enjoy  *<:)
"Man has his will- but woman has her way" Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hella fury like a woman scorned." William Congreve

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
Re: The Barbie Goddess
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 11:16:05 PM »
  Nice.  Reminds me of the way Futurama portrays the past through items they find, and how their "learned Men" defend what they say about past articles because "They are Experts".

It also always brings to mind whether or not our own "Experts" are completely right, or if they too are making it up as they go along and dragging us along for the ride.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 01:34:36 AM »
LMAO!! That is how I think we do it, not as bad as Futurama, but still not as accurate.
-The shadows connect us all-

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »
OYG!!! that's sooo funny xD very well done too xD I would have believed it if I didn't know better xD
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^