Author Topic: Member Names  (Read 8234 times)

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
  • all natural..yo estoy loca pero no como mi vida XD
Re: Member Names
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 10:33:12 AM »
Unfortunatly?? Theres nothin wrong with that. Beats being a bean pole or a stick figure, .... no ofence to any stick figures who may read this. :-D

lol its made me an outcast from those close to my age or a tiny bit older, well helped A LOT:
Guys: that's all they see
Girls: well they get jealous and catty (lol no its not in my head, every1 around me notices)

So one of the major reasons why i don't go out much because i have no one to go out with because of the above :laugh:

lol some skinny people are fun  :-D
Rejected and abandoned by all, as i walk fear is marked by the eyes of all...

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 12:17:35 PM »
There are plenty of people who dont look at someone and just see their "looks", probaly just talking to the wrong kind of people.

I actually went with "ViciouslyMe" because it better describes the way I used to be, before getting myself better under control. But I assume other meanings could be taken from it.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »
There are plenty of people who dont look at someone and just see their "looks", probaly just talking to the wrong kind of people.

well it's hard as hell to find different people, well then maybe if i moved to another state then maybe it would get better  :-D

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 02:52:41 PM »
Depends which state youre in I suppose, but Texas has be kind to me. Found plenty of honest and not shallow people. And lots of loyal friends, people who have stood by me through some of the worst times in my life.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »
Depends which state youre in I suppose, but Texas has be kind to me. Found plenty of honest and not shallow people

what part of texas are you in  :?  :?

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »
Victoria

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »

vampiric_black_demon

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
  • hello thar , my names Irina, whats yours ?
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
My member name comes from a variety of things but mostly my friends whom i debate with on demonolgy very often. Vampiric: i love vamps...before sparklestick Edward was turned. Black Demon : a dream i had (felt real) and the fact that my friend calls me Dark angel, Demonic Vamp girl etc. it couldve just been sammy but yeah there you have it.
Learn to see with  ur heart...not brain.
See the bright side of the dark side...

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 01:12:37 PM »
My member name comes from a variety of things but mostly my friends whom i debate with on demonolgy very often. Vampiric: i love vamps...before sparklestick Edward was turned. Black Demon : a dream i had (felt real) and the fact that my friend calls me Dark angel, Demonic Vamp girl etc. it couldve just been sammy but yeah there you have it.

It could have, but that is more of a family name isn't dear?  While it is a nice name (Sammy) is not what you feel most of the time is it.  (No question mark there so my last must be a statement and not a question as I have already Identified your nickname in a prior posting). 

On wonders if these friends you debate with have access to computers and if they would like to bring their debates here.  Or are you the Vanguard, testing the waters as it were before they make an appearance themselves.  I ask because the more the merrier here at our happy little community (also the more minds we bring to gether the closer to truth we will come).
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

vampiric_black_demon

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 01:18:30 PM »
I have informed them now its their choice to make. Im sure youll see them soon.hopefully.
Nah i came across this haven while i was doing an indepth research on Asmodeus.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:27:36 PM by vampiric_black_demon »

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 02:50:49 PM »
Envite them. Thus far I feal you underestimate us. But its because we allow it. One group should get a grasp for another. Dont you think

confused_mystery

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 04:40:34 PM »
demonic debates.. sounds fun  :-D and would be even more fun since there would be a bit more people with more experience and or knowledge of demons  :-D

vampiric_black_demon

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »
Ravinclaw, I do not underestimate, i only think either equal or higher.
Confused mystery, hell yeah its fun sometimes we get demonic ourselves, argue on the origins of certain types etc.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 07:24:53 PM »
V.B.D.... consider yourself lucky, if you dont want to be called a name that closley resembles the name of an under garment for the eldery, Go to the Nickname thread in "SAY IT" and give us a reasonably shorter name:-D

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »
Call me what you like, just make sure I understand you mean me. Atleast that way I know when to respond.

VBD I thought you said your user name was describing you, now you say its because of your likes? That you were a black demon with vampiric traits. Not that it was based off what you like and what your friends call you. Sorry if I seem rude, it just bothers me when people seem to change their stories.