Author Topic: I hate being a hypersensitive.  (Read 743 times)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
I hate being a hypersensitive.
« on: November 27, 2011, 02:27:36 AM »
I hate being a hypersensitive. I hate waking up everyday hearing people's hate pain and missery and not being able to do anything about it. There isn't enough alcohol in the world to make them shut up for one minute, or to make them stop hurting, or to help them find a better way to solve things. I hate having the feeling that there is something coming that none of us can handle. But for some reason, I always make it through the days, I don't know why but I just do.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
Re: I hate being a hypersensitive.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 09:12:35 AM »
You're human... get use to that sensation.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Nina
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 09:41:27 AM »
I second that Teo ;)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »
Yeah, thats the hard part. :-P
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
I think my Daughter feels the same way.
She came to me crying, and I asked her What Was Wrong...
she replied, that Nothing was wrong with her, but the little girl hurt her knee.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »
How is she handling her ability? I think what makes it so hard to cope with is the fact that its real, and it doesn't stop.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »
She has family that supports her...

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
Good. My family just thinks that I have mental issues. lol