Author Topic: Im Back everyone  (Read 1104 times)

Jake
Re: Im Back everyone
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 01:39:13 PM »
Jake, how did you become moderator?; I’ve been tracking your thought process and I see youve got a statistical mostly scientific approach to this whole Demonology thing not that there’s an error here.

I disagree with the label "statistical" - perhaps you mean "empirical"? I am of the opinion that skeptical scientific investigation of paranormal claims is the only way that they should be investigated. As CSI states, skeptics "encourage the critical investigation of paranormal and fringe-science claims from a responsible, scientific point of view and disseminate factual information about the results of such inquiries to the scientific community and the public." How else should it be?

However I recall Monstrous’s Forum slogan being “A safe haven for all monsters…” Not “A safe haven for all scientifically proven, statistically confirmed real monsters…”

I understand that the "safe haven" relates to the members here, not to Jabberwockys etc. As a good deal of people here claim to be demon hunters, this could hardly be called a safe haven for demons, could it?

Oh and Jake, I have proof of demons, if you are willing to risk an encounter with them that is…

I look forward to seeing the proof.

vampiric_black_demon

• Vampires
  • Monstrous Imp
  • hello thar , my names Irina, whats yours ?
Re: Im Back everyone
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 01:52:12 PM »
i will be gathering enough proof jake currently until then ill keep silent and watch on , when i have sufficient material ill post most imediatly currently im still in the gathering phase
Learn to see with  ur heart...not brain.
See the bright side of the dark side...