Author Topic: Astral Projection  (Read 6228 times)

sybon?
Astral Projection
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 04:14:07 PM »
No i am from usa sry about writing. Sometimes when i write we both want to write at same time So i rush my words down as fast as i can and submit I try not to slip so I be very careful about it.

Morticia
Astral Projection
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
That's ok.  I just wondered.

I had a pen pal once, from a famous rock band in Germany!!!  I can't tell who it was.  

But he wrote like you.

Morticia

sybon?
Astral Projection
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2005, 02:31:52 PM »
Im getting the reverse phycology feeling..More you say not to more i want too

Morticia
Astral Projection
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2005, 05:06:32 PM »
I think I understand you.

I just meant not to tell anything about where you are, name, etc., all the things that older people tell young people to stay safe on the internet.

I'm a real worrier about stuff like that.  It didn't mean I didn't care, or whatever.  I just wouldn't want you to share things like that if you were my son.

In fact, I don't even let my son on the internet at all.  He's 13.  But he visits places a 13 year old doesn't need to be.  Maybe when he's older, or shows a little more maturity, we can let him on some.  But right now he just can't.

Morticia

sybon?
Astral Projection
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2005, 06:10:19 PM »
Would i be dead if it took 100% control?

Morticia
Astral Projection
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 06:49:15 PM »
I honestly don't know.

Try asking this question at the other place.  The friend of mine whose demons take total control of her eventually back off, and she is in control of the body again.  Maybe they don't take control forever, just for short periods of time.

I wish I could answer this one.

Shaelyn
  • Monstrous Imp
Astral Projection
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 11:21:11 PM »
It sounds fun...until you are paralyzed and struggling to regain control of your body...

Believe me, I've been through it several times...astral projection was the gateway...after I stopped attempting though, the incidents never stopped...the last one was a little over a week ago...and I almost lost...it takes all your strength and willpower to regain control...sometimes more, sometimes less.  Lately, I have been losing the willpower...I have been wanting to see what happens, when I stop struggling...when I let myself slip off the edge...and I'm still scared.  I'm getting too used to it.

Not having control of yourself...not knowing what's going to happen...being totally alone...unable to move...is the worst feeling in the world.  I don't think death could be worse.

I could go into detail if you'd like, what exactly happened to me...or you may already know, if you've looked in the right place...there's a link to a post I made on another forum around here somewhere...but it mostly refers to what might've caused it, than the actual experiences I've had.

~shrug~ maybe what happened to me won't happen to you...but know that there is a risk...and you don't want to be where I am.

BTW...if you still want to do it after that...I'll have you know that it could take as little as a week, or as long as 20 years or more.  There are as many unique ways to go about astral projecting as there are unique people...you have to find the way that's right for you...and that could take a long time...and so could trying to master it.  Mastering a technique that isn't right for you, even longer.
~Emily